Clemson Class of 2024

It is always by mail. Its a big orange envelope that says Tigertown Bound. She is beyond thrilled. Her brother attends there now and her mom attended there years ago.

My son is in state and was accepted by mail today. The letter was dated 11/1/19. It said he would receive an academic scholarship but his financial aid award package would be sent in February.

Congratulations to you all! @86grad Is his major engineering?

His major is Computer Science (BS)

mweb136
Sounds like a wonderful family affair!! Congratulations from afar!

Awesome! Congratulations again!

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing his stats? I am wondering what ‘high stats’ are being admitted so early. Thank you.

Any idea what her stats were?

His stats:
ACT 35
SAT 1570
GPA 4.0 UW 5.3ish W
6 or 7 AP classes. Scored 5 on all he has completed
Top 1% class rank.

My OOS DD received hers today also. She applied as engineering.

Congratulations!

Congrats to all the new Tigers! I have two Tigers currently and one applying now and I can’t say enough good things about Clemson. We truly love it!

@86grad Congratulations! Did your son apply for the honors college?

He is planning to apply to the honors college but he hasn’t yet. Deadline is 12/1 I believe.

My daughter received her acceptance in the mail yesterday to the college of engineering. The envelope came with a new freshman checklist, a nice glossy magazine style brochure and a letter stating that she would receive information about an academic scholarship in February.

congratulations!!

Congrats to your son @86grad! Just curious–did you try the “hack” people mentioned and if so, did it work? I’ve read a lot of posts mentioning it.

And to your daughter, too, @wheelerdad500! (And same question–did the hack work for your daughter if she tried it?)

Does anyone have the new link that came with the few people that got the acceptance yesterday? Perhaps that is a more active hack to try?

Right now it seems like the hack works for everyone so it may not be a hack anymore!