Clemson Class of 2024

It seems as if they have finished all of their decisions / OR they are done updating the hack.

1 - they don't update a hack - they update their system with accepted students that are used on websites for onboarding

2 - only 1 of the 2 hacks works as they were made aware of the 2nd hack (Tiger Day) because many people just could resist calling them about it or signing up for an acceptance they haven't already received. They don't really have a way to stop the onboarding one it appears.

3 - we have no idea their timetable for adding accepted students into their system. Looking at last year there was about a 3 day wave (which this year would include today) that a lot were added. But there were accepted students that didn't change for weeks - all the way up until Feb 15. and not even change at all (seemed that happened when students were not picked for first major and needed to select a second).

I am so nervous, the hack hasn’t changed for me at all and Clemson is my dream
OOS AL
1st major - Nursing 2nd- Health Science
ACT: 29
GPA: W 3.8
Graduating a year early
4 APs and 6 Honors

I think everyone needs to calm down with the hack. No acceptances came out and it is telling people without an updated acc that you got rejected. Do not start getting upset about a rejection until you get the letter

Well when your statistics are just barely average for your desired major and you’re OOS without some crazy high ACT score you worry about rejection
hack or not ?

Also a “no activation token” message may mean Bridge or Waitlist. So wait it all out. I think they will mail soon.

@fearless65 I am in the same position! Major and all, my stats may barely get me in, I just want a decision as we have been waiting so long!! best of luck to you

Not sure if this helps, but my daughter was accepted in November. I went to the Future Tiger Days link to register her with the information they emailed a few weeks ago (which includes a different temporary PIN) and this is how it appears for her. I know everyone is worrying if the “hack” works or not and trying to read between the lines about correct dates and what options it gives you. Good luck to all!

Join us for a Future Tiger Day event in Spring 2020!
Future Tiger Days are optional events for all admitted students and will be held on the Clemson University campus from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

After you register, you will receive a detailed itinerary closer to your event date.

College of Science Future Tiger Days
At both of the events listed below, admitted students will have the opportunity to hear from Admissions, Orientation, Housing, Dining, current Clemson students, and faculty and staff from the College of Science.
Register for Saturday, February 22
Register for Friday, March 13

I know it’s a little pointless but does anyone want to speculate or have any theories as to how they pull certain people to offer admission only with summer start? A little worried my OOS daughter (hack changed and revealed its choice major if Graphic Communications) could received that offer which would mess up a lot of summer planning. Her Act is 28 and her gpa is 3.9 w . Now 4.1 but they didn’t want to see her grades after 1st semester. I’m thinking maybe because of her major it’s less likely. Fingers crossed!

@katcap I heard summer start was common for nursing last year. Not sure about other majors.

@katcap Something to consider
Penn State has a huge summer entry into main campus as a freshman, and although it wrecks your summer, it provides an opportunity to get acquainted with college, meet people with a smaller group of students on campus and a lighter course load. It’s not a terrible thing.

Any updates on when mailing begins?

@katcap I agree with the others regarding summer start. If it’s her top choice school and it’s offered it’s definitely a good thing. If my daughter ever gets offered summer start at her top choice schools I would highly encourage she do it. It’s so difficult getting into these schools so any decent acceptance offer they give, I’d take it.

Hello! I applied for nursing, and if I get my second major I won’t attend as I am sure nursing is for me. If anyone has had the FTD hack work for nursing, or have already received mail acceptances for nursing and wouldn’t mind sharing their stats it would be extremely helpful! I am just trying to grasp if my stats match up or not. Thanks!

@studentn1320 D20 was accepted for nursing in Dec
ACT: 30
WGPA: 4.8

Will keep fingers crossed for good news for you!!

For my daughters sanity I am hoping for an early Feb mailing but keeping 2/15 as the date we will definitely have an answer. I feel so sorry for these kids. I’m hoping it will be a relief for them to know either way so they can mentally move forward and hopefully get excited for next year
 wherever that may be. The anticipation and wondering
 especially for those on the bubble is really hard. Then throw in hack hysteria! We have opted not to check.

My hack still remains as no token found

GPA: 3.6 W
ACT: 29 (31 superscore)
Major: Elementary Education
Applied on August 1st
 OOS
Friends of mine have had the hack change for them. Does anyone think I still have a chance of an acceptance? this is my top school

@Anonymous520 yes

@fearless65 and @studentn1320 What message displays whenever you go to: studentonboarding.app.clemson.edu/#, enter your CUID, then activation code 123456

The admissions director is from Penn State. Yessss, he is. Summer admits are all about the dollas. It’s gravy. If you checked yes for summer, and you’re admitted, they will want your gravy. Otherwise, you will never get a straight answer as to why you got summer. If you do, please share. The sad part is the students who get locked out of the college because, well, they don’t have the privilege of affording gravy.