Clemson Class of 2024

My hack got updated. NY.

Now says “The activation token does not match the one on record. Please try again”

Can someone enlighten me if this is good news or not? I know nothing is definite but off of past experiences would this put me in a good position?

@jakem01 Historically, this is believed to be good news. But nothing is certain until letters come out in the next few days. My son’s just changed as well and I am in NY too. So hopefully it is good news!

We are in the same boat - the note just changed – not a big change - just from “no token found” to “the token does not match the one on record.” Is that what we should be hoping for? The Tiger Day link did not work for me.

Hopefully this wave of changes is good news and not just Clemson fixing the “hack” so that everyone gets the same message. Keeping the faith in NY!

My hacked just changed too! In NC. Not trying to get my hopes up though.

@kd3304
The tiger day link is no longer accessible. It appears yesterday people were actually calling Clemson to voice concern over the dates/info being incorrect when they were trying to register…appears Clemson shut it off for now.

Why anyone would register or call before an official acceptance is silly.

But that is why you can’t access it.

@pegagain
Thank you! ?
Appreciate the clarification.

Mine changed this afternoon, as well. SC. However, I also entered random numbers and it said the same thing.

my hack changed!!

My boyfriend’s also changed. So I’m guessing the University changed everyone’s. I’m surprised they used that response rather than the one that says there’s none on the record because it’s getting people’s hopes up.

Proceed with CAUTION with this current wave of changes. Clemson was told about these “hacks” and they took down the Future Tiger Days one and now EVERYONE seems to be getting the “doesn’t match the token on record message” which may be their way of fixing the onboarding hack. So let’s hope that everyone is ALL IN, but it may not be the case. GOOD LUCK!

Has anyone’s not changed?

Well, it was exciting for a few minutes thinking that I did get in. Glad I didn’t tell anyone. Apparently they fixed the hack. No choice but to wait…

how do you know it was “fixed”? or are you just assuming so?

The only one I was aware of was the FTD link was shut off.

It’s okay :frowning: Me too

I don’t think they can mess with this hack much, because already admitted students have to use it

But we’ll wait and see I guess…I’ve been waiting since August and we’re so close ?

But they could easily go in and have the program changed so that any code entered gives the same response (whether records exists or not). Fairly easy to fix - I’m surprised they never fixed in years past.

The “hack” was never a guarantee anyway…no choice but to wait for snail mail and see.

Although agree…somewhat bothersome that Clemson got calls about this from people trying to register - ugh.

Yeah but it took some of the anxiety away :confused: @Lacole03