Clemson Class of 2024

@Anonymous520 We’ll have to wait until February 15 or whenever letters are sent out then because it sounds like everyone’s hack has changed. Good luck!

Love hearing about how everyone “found” Clemson. I think D20 has it narrowed down to Clemson and UTK. Clemson is in-state and “safer” as she will know more people, closer to home etc but she really loved the feel of UTK when she visited. We have 2nd visits planned to both in the next few weeks to help her with her decision. I don’t think she can go wrong either way and think she is very fortunate to have 2 great options that she loves.

@Jlh0204 On a clemson parents twitter site There was a new post yesterday with a girl holding a big orange Tiger Bound envelope. However in the past when the big batch goes out Clemson social media has a picture of the Tiger leaving Sikes with a big batch of them. Haven’t seen that yet so my guess is the big batch is not out yet.

My guess is that they will hold true to their history and mail them out the big batch around Feb. 7 and we will be receiving by Feb. 15 which is what they have always done.

Wow. Denied from UMD. Clemson is the new #1… Let’s get going with these decisions I need to not be in NY for February break lol

UVA early action went out tonight. Lots of deferreds and denials from what i hear. They only accepted 21% at this stage.

Regarding Clemson I have word from a source in admissions that Letters should be going out within the next few days, and they are hoping folks start hearing back by the end of next at the earliest.

That’s better news than thinking the letters won’t go out until Friday!

Hopefully social media will make a splash soon.

Thank you for sharing!

For my kids the letters were dated Feb 7 and they received them the 14th. Not mailed on the 14th. So let’s hope it is soon or sooner!

Clemson FB page just posted - letters are in the mail!!! Good luck everyone !!

Twitter, too. Good luck to everybody!!

Yep Instagram just posted that envelopes are on their way. I’m betting mailed yesterday! They just didn’t want everyone calling their office so they posted video announcement this morning.

Instagram just posted!! They are being mailed :wink:

Does anyone know if acceptances and denials get an envelope? Or are acceptances in large envelope and rejections in smaller regular envelope?

Wow! Yes very smart of them to post on a weekend! And yes they are probably already at the mailhouse. My daughter just cracked me up and said we might need to slow that video down and look for my name!

@hcmom65 Acceptances are in the big orange envelope. Denial and waitlist are regular white envelopes. Bridge is a medium envelope. Good luck!

Sort of takes the fun out of OPENING the envelopes, doesn’t it?

How long does it take to get this letter into Maryland?

How long do you guys think it will take to receive the letters? I’m in MA

Not if you get the big orange one. My son was accepted in November and he was still shaking when he opened the Tigertown Bound one.

Not to open the hack conversation again, but it begs the question of whether it does, in fact, still work. Perhaps the final wave of updates to CUID numbers were done midweek since mailing was imminent, prompting the many positive changes that were seen. I know when I enter a random CUID #, the reply is ‘Could not find that CUID. Try again’. Anyway, we will soon find out! Exciting times for sure :slight_smile: Good luck to all.