Clemson Class of 2024

that is was thinking too. However, the newly accepted did get a link in their acceptance letter so perhaps it is a different updated one now we can all try?

No surprise he was the first to get accepted. Congratulations, again!!

My daughter OOS (NJ) got her acceptance today. Yay!!!
ACT:34
GPA:4.0 (UW) 4.4 (W)
Major: Elementary Education

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats @MommaBearJD3 We are in NJ too. Bergen county whatabout you? Do you happen to see the link address on her acceptance letter to enter her ID you could post for us all to try?

Curious if your school ranks? There is always a big mystery around how Clemson handles ranked and unranked. Thanks.

So this was the link to the hack from last year. Up until today, when we entered the information, we got a ā€œwelcome to clemson, please enter your activation codeā€. Today is changed and it says, the ā€œThe activation token you entered does not match the one on record. Please try again.ā€ So something his happeningā€¦

Iā€™m out of town and donā€™t have the new link but I think it is different from the hack on here.

If anyone gets the new link, would you mind posting it? Thanks in advance.

A OOS received his acceptance today to business school

Hi @mweb136 , We are in Monmouth County. The letter says activate your Clemson username at myusername.clemson.edu. You will need your CUID.

Not far at all @MommaBearJD3 and thanks so much!

DD accepted today! OOS (NY), school rank-top 3%; 4.0 unweighted, 32 Act, lots of APs duel enrollment etc. Also merit scholarship of unknown amount. Exciting but nerve wracking times! Good luck to all!

Congrats @gone2mrrw what is her major?

Daughter accepted in Bergen County, New Jersey today. Business major. 4.7 weighted, 1490 SAT. She is so excited!!!

Congrats @beach1234 ! what town are you from? We are in Fair Lawn. My son attends Clemson now in the business school and my daughter just applied August 1st. We have a great Clemson NJ Facebook Parents Page if you want to join or have any questions.

@mweb136 , Youā€™re Welcome! Is that Facebook page for all of NJ Clemson, Can you share with me? Thanks!

@MommaBearJD3 yes it is! Come join. Look for it under Clemson University NJ Parents.

@mweb136 Thanks so much!!

My pleasure! Any questions please feel free to message me on FB. My son has been at Clemson and absolutely loves it!!

Just got my acceptance letter! Best of luck to everyone else!!