Clemson Class of 2024

Both hacks changed on Wednesday. The future tiger day hack listed her as being accepted to her second choice major.

I didnā€™t share the hack change with my D, since Iā€™m not 100% confident it is correct.

Outside of Atlanta with one acceptance today for one twin! Other one we expect Monday as his credentials are much higher than the accepted one. Fingers crossed!

nothing in the mail in Fl

I recieved my letter today! AA Female from NC with 3.96 W, 25 ACT. Biology major. Hacks didnā€™t work for me, but excited! I cannot believe this! I am beyond shocked!

Anyone getting Merit in the Tigertown acceptance packet?
If yes, please indicate In-State or OOS.

Or if no one is, does anyone know when Merit came last year?

@fearless65 1360 SAT, 4.0 UW, rank 4/115 so top 3% of class

I believe that all of the merit acceptances were done prior to this wave of letters. Iā€™ve been wrong before, but I think that is why those students heard earlier.

My question, however, is has any of those students received their merit information, yet?

i got in today!!

@sydneyj congrats!! would you mind sharing your stats?

Son was accepted in Novā€¦ Letter said heā€™d be getting a merit award in February, but it did not indicate how weā€™d be notified.
Hope those still waiting get good news soon!

yea i donā€™t think anyone that has gotten accepted has received any merit info yet. the letter says sometime this month. it also says that your merit award is based off of the SAT scores you sent

As others, Iā€™m trying to understand the hack. Not counting on anything for sure, but if we have the message ā€œcode entered does not match one on recordā€ are you saying that probably means an acceptance, or just that the application has been decided and could be accept or decline? No guarantees, but trying to understand your best guess.

Those that got an acceptance. Is there a new ā€œlinkā€ to sign up for Future Tiger Days other than the ones already posted?

Son received his acceptance today. The letter says he will receive an academic scholarship. It says financial aid and scholarship details will come out in February.

@bravosmom7 They sent my DD a separate email for Tiger Days. About a week after she received my packet she got email saying I was accepted. Then on 1/17 she got an email for Tiger Days. So, probably a week or so after you get your acceptance

Anyone not from the Carolinas gotten a letter yet?

Iā€™m in NC and havenā€™t gotten anything. I live close to the coast and 5 hours from Clemson

Several of us in Georgia have heard. Metro Atlanta area.

Iā€™m from the Charlotte Area and got my acceptance packet today. Might depend on what part of the Carolinas youā€™re from and the USPS in your area.