Clemson Class of 2024

Wow! I am so sorry. And those stats seem awfully high for Bridge! How many AP classes? Good extra curriculars?

@FBLsMom someone explained it a few posts up. Itā€™s a service through the post office where you can see your mail thatā€™s coming that day. Google it and you can sign up.

Does anyone know if the waitlist is a ā€œhackā€ If i go to https://iroarservices.app.clemson.edu/waitlist/ and type in my number it asks if I want to accept my waitlist. I havenā€™t received a decision from Clemson yet and I am in Texas and stumbled on this portal.

@txtry2024 i never saw that but I get the same response as you. Curious what others get.

@txtry2024 and @MD2024

We got the same responseā€¦ughā€¦

txtry2024 the waitlist worked for my DS who hasnā€™t received any packet yet in NJ.

@txtry2024 DS was accepted back in Early Dec. Tried the waitlist link, and it said he is not on the waitlist.

So maybe my white letter is a waitlist not rejection. Anyway, Iā€™ll politely decline.

For the record, the token hack changed for me over about the time everyone else changed last week. Also, if I try the bridge hack it doesnā€™t work for me.

Got the same response in OH- nothing in the mail yet. Just a thought- itā€™s possible that they fixed all their portal answers so that hacks donā€™t work on any of themā€¦ maybe they assumed that parents/students would try finding a substitute hack so they updated ALL of their portal results to be ā€˜un-hackableā€™?

It shows you are not currently on the waitlist for my DS. Nothing today according to informed delivery. 1470, 8 APs good extracurriculars top 15 percent at a competitive high school

Interesting observation: my sonā€™s Clemson acceptance from Saturday did not have a picture in my USPS mail service. It merely said ā€œtwo envelopes do not have pictures.ā€ My mail today indicates 5 pieces, but only 4 are pictured.

If you get the waitlist, I would recommend accepting it. According to collegedata website, 876 students were taken from the 924 accepting the waitlist. Compare that to UNC which took about 20 from a waitlist of over 2000.

if merit was not included in the decision packet does that mean no merit will be awarded at all?

For me the waitlist hack said ā€œYour interest in being taken off the Wait List has already been received.ā€ not sure what that means.

The waitlist hack tells me I am not currently on the waitlist. Havent received anything in MA. Both hacks worked for me last Tuesday.

NO MY WAITLIST HACK WORKED. NO. INFORMED MAIL SAYS NOTHING COMING. Have people had the waitlist hack work but still get an acceptance???

@TechDudeMom my DD was accepted with merit back in December. This month we find out how much merit she will get this month

ā€œYour interest in being taken off the Wait List has already been received.ā€ Please someone help me! i have no clue what that means. i havenā€™t gotten anything in the mail.

I just entered my Dā€™s CUI# in waitlist portal and it says she is waitlisted. No packet yet.