Clemson Class of 2024

What does acceptance for Summer program come in? A big envelope or small?!!!

What does ā€œYour interest in being taken off the Wait List has already been receivedā€ Mean for the hack???

Jimmobrien11 - GPA 3.6 ACT 30 lots of ECs, Volunteer work and holds three part time jobs. Applied for Business-accounting

@Blanla
Others have received that same responseā€¦not sureā€¦maybe this hack isnt working right eitherā€¦How can you be removed before its even been acceptedā€¦

Thank you so much! @DHealey

DD still waitingā€¦

Just got in from Texas

Update: Second twin got in! Outside of Atlantaā€¦donā€™t give up hope if youā€™re closeby! Itā€™s been a LONGGGGGGGGGGG 48 hours since that first envelope arrived.

What does The summer program come in??? Does anyone know? Does it come in a big envelope or a small white one?

How do we locate our portal? Cannot seem to find it on my emails from when I applied months ago.

Our big orange envelope just arrived in Ohio!!

In from Philadelphia suburbs!

Got the Tigertown packet today in NJ.
Acceptance letter does not mention scholarship - so does that mean no merit $?
Stats should have gotten him merit, school does not rank.

@Cannongoboom What were his stats? Iā€™ve heard itā€™s tough to get into engineering, so Iā€™m just wondering!! We live in TX, so no mail yet :slight_smile:

DD accepted from NY engineering major 4.0 1340 sat
Letter mentioned scholarship money info to come in February

@ArbonneMom I just got home from school and found a Tigertown Bound. Engineering. For those inquiring, mine does say something about an academic scholarship, but no specific amount, as well as acknowledging that financial aid award offer will come in February, on no date in particular.

@drewh02 congrats! Be sure to join the class of 2024 FB. group

Daughter just got in! OOS, 31 ACT, 3.95 GPA. Large envelope did not appear on our USPS digest.

The Summer Program offer also comes in the big orange packet.

@drewh02

Hey Drew, I have been impressed with what a polite and engaged young man you are on this forum. I have hoped to see you post this news and I am SO happy for you, and I donā€™t even know you. It is no wonder Clemson wants you, the Cavs loss. Best of luck, wherever you decide to go.