Clemson Class of 2024

Encouragement to everyone who is disappointed or stressed at this moment. I know Clemson is hard to predict due to the major. A good friends daughter last year was accepted at UVA and Bridged at Clemson. So not getting the answer you are looking for does not mean you aren’t a truly qualified student. If you are determined to attend Clemson… the door could still be open as many will not accept and if you show a lot of interest you could eventually get there even if it’s a delayed acceptance or a transfer the next year. But also I hope everyone who doesn’t get the answer they were hoping for will embrace their other options and be open to them. This morning I let my daughter know I am proud of her wherever she ends up and I will be excited for her second choice too where she has already been admitted. This was as much to remind myself not to get too caught up as well. Also I know a friend in Mississippi received their large envelope today. Our mail in VA comes late so we are still waiting.

i didn’t get in roll tide i guess

@CALMom65 Wow. Thank you so much. Your kind and encouraging words are appreciated more than you could know. :slight_smile:

Waitlisted in CT. Does anyone know when you would know by if you got in off of the waitlist? Also - if it’s after the May 1st “college commitment” day, how does financial aid work? Is waitlisted on a rolling basis?

Son got waitlisted in MA for nursing, does anyone know more about the waitlist?

Son received his Tigertown Bound envelope today. We’re in VA.

What does the summer bound program mean?

Son accepted to engineering today

OOS - NJ
1500 Sat
GPA 3.8 U / 4.24 W - top 15%
6 AP classes and rest accelerated classes
Eng AP 5 - Chem AP 4
Baseball and football 4 years
Some ECs and volunteer - nothing that stands out
Admission letter says academic scholarship amount will be sent Feb.

@katcap
My niece is in Clifton Virginia and her mailman came and went this afternoon, no mail orange or white, big or small. @sunwalker Do you happen to live in the northern Virginia area?

Anyone else still waiting? Nothing today.

No, not NOVA.

DS got TigerTound Bound package today. NJ, Engineering. Good luck to all.

Nothing today in MA.

North Carolina

@RunGuy My daughter received her acceptance on Saturday. It was not in our informed delivery, so it was a huge surprise!

Question for anyone: do you think the odds of our daughter being (1) from California and choosing (2) criminal justice either helps or hurts her cause? I haven’t seen a lot of folks on here from CA or many talking about Criminal Justice so hoping both of those things might help her chances? Thanks for any insight!

Waitlisted. Upstate NY.

@drewh02 Congratulations!!!

@CALMom65 My friend lives in Fairfax Station and received a waitlist letter in her mail today, so I’m assuming that your niece should be receiving something soon! Good luck to her! Praying for good news!

@ArbonneMom My DD received her Tigertown Bound envelope today for General Engineering. We are OOS.