Clemson Class of 2024

Good luck to everyone still waiting!! If you didn’t get accepted, there is something better in store.

Thank you 86grad…yes, Criminal Justice BA. Hope our chances are decent (28 ACT, 30 superscore, which I guess Clemson doesn’t consider). 3.95 GPA. Congrats to you also lalalander111! Where in CA? We’re in Silicon Valley and waiting for that mail today. Thought we’d need at least another few days so pleasantly surprised to hear that you’ve heard already!

You are tiger bound came today!!! OOS MA Business
Both Hacks worked and had allowed me to sign up last week for accepted students day.

We are in San Jose.
Just concerned about the OOS cost if there is no FA…

@lmb1234
Haven’t received anything. Both hacks worked on 1/28. In NC.
Did your hacks work?

Anyone have both hacks work and get rejected?

Hi! My son got his acceptance in the mail today. I am a “proudmom” as my username says. I am a little worried about finances, however, as we are OOS. It says on his acceptance letter he qualified for academic scholarships and that he will know the value in “February 2020.” 1) Where on earth do we find this? He said there isn’t much of a portal online. Is there an account we need to set up? 2) Why wouldn’t they just put the value on the letter as they have for other folks? He did apply to the honors college if that has any impact. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@tigersden both hacks worked out positively last week.

My D got waitlisted so that portal was accurate. She had some tears. Sad day here. Good luck to everyone.

Waitlisted

@proudmom0128 I would advise you join the FB pages. Lots of information is there

@kd3304 Daughter has received nothing here…performing arts major, in state. Neighborhood started receiving packets on Saturday.

Thank you @sctigermama3 - that actually makes me feel a little more hopeful. Did she audition on the 25th also? Music, theater or audio tech? My daughter was music - voice. Maybe the PA letters come a little later.

Well, the mail just came her in California and so did my Tigertown Bound envelope! I just applied on January 13th, so this decision came very quickly! There was nothing about merit scholarships, but I think I might have applied too late for that. I guess I will wait until February to find out for sure.

waitlisted in Fl. Looked at 2023 and of those waitlisted that followed up with comments on April 30, all were offered Spring admittance at best.

@separatelayer If you were getting merit it is stated in the acceptance letter. The cutoff for merit was apply by 12/1

@calipapa we are in Los Gatos, waiting patiently as well!

Daughter waitlisted. Waitlist hack worked. Let’s hope for good news!

Clemson was the only campus I walked onto that made me want to be a freshman next year. I am extremely upset and confused about how I got waitlisted. Applied for Business and Math as my second major, I even checked off the summer session box.

Decision: WAITLISTED
Residency: OOS (MA)
GPA: 3.5
SAT: 1390
-Visited campus and told them I would 100% be going if accepted.

I don’t recall reading any denials. Is everyone who is not accepted, waitlisted?

Hooray - got the Tigertown Bound packet in the mail in Texas today!
DS applied for BioEngineering - and got in! Now the waiting game for other schools in March. But in the meantime, I’m headed out to get orange and purple balloons and a cake to celebrate tonight!

Stats:

35 ACT
3.95 GPA out of 4.0
9 AP classes
National Merit Commended Scholar
3 Varsity Sport athlete
Chaplain of school
NHS
Presidential Service Award, etc.