Clemson Class of 2024

@mweb136 she sounds ahead of the game. Hopefully they will take that into consideration. My son was accepted … he’s thrilled. Good luck

For admitted students, where is there information on the upcoming Admitted Student Days? My D can’t seem to find it, after activating her account and email.

@aremom31330 congrats!!! would you mind sharing her stats ?

Summer program comes in big envelope w/ Summer Bound Program insert.
D in CA received today. 3.75 GPA, 1390 SAT, some APs, good extracurriculars.

Good luck to everyone!

@taylorcook44 I’m wondering if your school does not rank if that is the reason it doesn’t say anything in your acceptance letter about merit. I’m thinking it will come after they figure out the ranking however they do it. My D has the sat and we roughly figured her rank and she should be getting merit although nothing was stated in the letter. Can anyone verify if their letter mentions merit if their school ranks or not?

@jenctmom, My D’s school does not rank, and her letter mentioned she received a merit scholarship.

@jenctmom my DD was accepted in December. Her acceptance stated she is receiving merit. Her school does not rank.

You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to sign up

My DD was accepted with merit in December. Merit was stated in her letter. Her school does not rank

While my son’s school doesn’t officially rank, the school submits a profile showing the historical wgpa cutoff for each decile. His guidance office publishes the profile on their website. Likewise, Naviance shows the gpa distribution of students from his school who applied over the past few years. I would suspect that Clemson has a historical database with the same information that they use to estimate rank.

@pegagain and @Drich21 thanks so much! Fingers and toes crossed. Its heartbreaking to see her waiting and suffering like this.

Hoping today’s the day, however the informed delivery email didn’t mention any additional unscanned mail.

@cinemababe I hope they do use SAT scores as well. That being said D20 should get some with her 1410 SAT and 4.1wGPA. Kind of scratching our heads that there was no mention of any in her acceptance packet.

@PhotogDad What major are you waiting for? I’ve seen a lot of business, nursing, engineering and bio. Hoping they went out in batches by major.

Still waiting in NC - Political Science. Informed Delivery doesn’t sound promising for today either. Another person from the same high school got their packet yesterday.

Son in SC got accepted yesterday into business. The letter did not show up on the informed delivery. I’ve heard the bridge envelope may show since it’s smaller.

Tigertown bound from SW Virginia! Daughter received envelope yesterday. Biology major - 4.2 GPA, 29 ACT, many extracurriculars. Good luck to all!

@lmb1234 Same here. Psych major, but two business majors received a rejection and acceptance from same high school. Hoping it has something to do with major.

@LivD99 me too! This is the last school we are waiting on in order to make a decision

We don’t rank and one of my twin sons received merit and the other did not. It makes sense based on their GPAs. The one who received merit has a 4.3, 9 APs, 1350 SAT. The one who did not receive merit has a 3.8, 9 APs, 32 ACT.