Clemson Class of 2024

She thinks she submitted around August 19

My daughter (OOS Monmouth County NJ) got her acceptance Thursday! Genetics major with scholarship info to follow in Feb. Congratulations everyone!!!

thank you for the information!! It is one of her top choices so we will keep fingers crossed for later!

I thought I read somewhere that they added a $20,000 scholarship last year.

@twinmommy @mweb136 is correct no out of state tuition waivers. The top academic OOS scholarship was 15K until last year when they upped it to 20K. Unfortunately one year too late for my D18

Well, if it makes you feel better @burghdad the OOS tuition I beleive went up 4,000.00 this year so its amost a wash. lol BTW, hope you are well! Itā€™s been two years and now my daughter just applied. I hope your two are doing well. My son is graduating In May. Clemson was wonderful and took all of his dual enrollment and AP credits.

DD received her Tigertown Bound envelope yesterday; dated Nov 1st, but it was delivered to the wrong mail cluster. The nice gentleman who received it hand delivered it yesterday; he thought it looked important and wanted to make sure she got it. ? submitted mid August, OOS Engineering. Hoping all receive good news!

Thatā€™s awesome @Tigerwife92 Congratulations!

@mweb136 Thank you!! Iā€™ve been reading the Clemson threads; you and so many others have offered some wonderful advice and support to applicants and their nervous parents. Iā€™m hoping your DD hears soon; keep us posted!!!

@Tigerwife92 thank you so much! I did my research for 2 years before my son applied. If you have any other questions please donā€™t hesitate! Iā€™m a pro with out of state shuttle scheduling, housing, etc ?

@mweb136 I will always take advice!! Our last experience dealing with this process was a few decades ago, guessing itā€™s changed quite a bit. Iā€™m happy we had her spend time without us on campus, during the ā€œoff-season.ā€ Growing up in a Tiger focused house, all she knew was tailgating, games, etc. It couldā€™ve been easy to love the school for the wrong reasons. Luckily she loved the campus even more during the quiet times ???

Congrats to all those accepted so far!
DD got accepted this weekend. Same letter dated 11/01.
Major is general engineering.
1490 SAT; lots of APs & dual enrollment
Class rank top 4% at nationally ranked hs
Out of state but close (GA)
Very excited as this is her first acceptance plus Clemson such a great school.
Letter says academic scholarship will be detailed in February. When my oldest got accepted 2 years ago, the merit $ came with the letter in Nov. Does anyone know how much scholarship $ to expect?

@mojomom7 here is the link to the net price calculator; it says 2018-2019, but the calculations are for the most recent 2019-2020 school year. It calculates merit based on test scores and class rank. https://netprice.app.clemson.edu/calc/

Does anyone know if the old link works?

Not one person has said it hasnt worked for them so I am very skeptical if it is legit right now.

For those that have been through this before, so you think there will be more November letters sent out dated after 11/1? Is the next round in December?

Not many. There will be a second wave of merit offers in December. The majority are sent mid-February. ?

Exactly, @mweb136, meaning that your hunch that the hack does not work must be spot on as I have two examples of applicants whose CUIDs bring up ā€˜enter the code from your acceptance letterā€™, but no letters. :blush:

Well, that would just mean that the letter eventually will be coming if the hack were to be accurate. However, some will not be sent for months. It would mean internally they have been accepted, but I would never rely on that. Now if we can find someone who says the hack link is not working and they did not get the same reply as all of us then maybe I would believe it more. LOL

Daughter received her 11/1 dated Tigertown Bound envelope in TN today. She applied in Packaging Science on 8/1, and scholarship information will arrive in February like others have stated. Sheā€™s a NM Semifinalist with a 33 ACT & a 1440 SAT. Her school does not rank. She is an IB Diploma Program Candidate. Her sister graduated last December with a Faculty Scholarship Award and was accepted early with scholarship 5 years ago, so I was getting a little concerned & impatient. Wanted folks to know that the packets are still trickling through the USPS system!