Clemson Class of 2024

Accepted
1550 SAT
4.05/4.0 GPA (1 of 318)
800 SAT II French, 770 SAT II Math 1
18 SAT Essay

Congrats @kostabosk assume you were on the waitlist, how were you notified?

@MDMOM24 probably applied after the deadline and was just notified. Those donā€™t look like waitlist stats to me.

Also, not likely to be pulling from the waitlist this early. They would have no idea what their acceptance rates will be, yet.

@MDMOM24 I got accepted in December I just forgot to ever post in this thread and now that Iā€™m making my decisions and looking at all the threads for my schools I realized I hadnā€™t posted

@jmsstb where was she deferred?

Where you accepted to Calhoun?

Based on the number of kids they accepted this year, I would say no one is getting off the waitlist

@CollegeorBustNE have you heard somewhere that they have accepted more than usual this year already? Just curious since my son is on the waitlist. He is committing somewhere else, but still holding out hope heā€™ll eventually hear from Clemson.

@CollegeorBustNE
She was deferred from UD(withdrew application), OSU(just received acceptance last Friday), NCSU, Minnesota and Michigan(withdrew application).
No honors.

Which UD?

@HokieCrazy
U Delawareā€¦where my oldest is a Junior so my younger D really didnā€™t want to go there anywayā€¦

Last year they accepts 14,900 and this year they have accepted 15,494.

https://www.clemson.edu/institutional-effectiveness/oir/factbook/

accepted off of waitlist today. So it is moving.

howd you hear?

Where did you get this number from? Iā€™m having a tough time finding it in the link you sent.

Admissions said very clearly at our FTD that they have no plans to ā€œgrowā€ their overall student body, so Iā€™m surprised they are already pulling from the waitlist.

I didnā€™t say they were pulling from the waitlist. My dd was accepted in December. Feel free to message me

No my dd was accepted in December. My point is I do not see them accepting kids off the waitlist

No my dd was accepted in December. My point is I do not see them accepting kids off the waitlist

I knowā€¦but @curioustyler mentioned that they wereā€¦thatā€™s what I was referring to. I was just curious as to where you got the accepted numbers for 2020.

I sent you a message