Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

Any others accepted for Chemistry or Chem E ? Stats?

My child was deferred to RD and just noticed the ability to change his major disappeared. Anyone else? We know it was there before because he changed his second choice after the deferral.

3 Likes

I just checked and my sonā€™s is missing too! My son changed his second choice recently too so I know it was there. Does this mean something?

1 Like

I have no idea hopefully means some decisions may be out soon but who knows. Do you still have the withdraw application button?

DD changed 2nd major too. Can no longer change. Withdraw application button not there either.

We still have the withdraw button.

The same, button to change major is missing, but the withdrawal button is still there.

1 Like

Yes, the withdraw button is still there

I wish we didnā€™t even look! I guess it means a decision has been made one way or the other. Letā€™s hope they donā€™t have to wait a month to find out. It is too bad there is no history to look back on to see if they release some early since this is the first year doing EA.

I just talked to an admissions counselor about those specific dates and I all got was ā€œabout half of the 27,000 early decision applicants were deferred.ā€ Iā€™m not sure if they just donā€™t take a lot of people from my school, but I really did not think I would get deferred. Palmetto Fellows + 1410 SAT, great ECā€™s

Note: if I remember correctly, Iā€™m pretty sure the admissions portal used to tell me regular decision would be released March 1st. now mine doesnā€™t indicate that anywhere

1 Like

Exactly. If a decision is made, I wish we wouldnā€™t be tortured by waiting another month! :frowning:

1 Like

Wondering if that option is missing for anyone who didnā€™t change their major. Seems as if all of us that said we have it missing have changed.

Good question. I also donā€™t remember if any of these changes correlated to anything when EA decisions came out.

My son didnā€™t change his major and the ā€œchange major ā€œ button is gone. Donā€™t know what it meansā€¦ but itā€™s no longer an option.

My daughter changed her second major. Option to change major is gone. Her withdrawal button is still there.

2 Likes

If I remember from the EA round, the withdraw application button disappeared right before the decision was announced.

2 Likes

Yes this probably just means there fate has been decided and now we wait.

3 Likes

Yikes! Anyone else without withdraw button?

Withdrawal button is still there. I also noticed the Edit Term giving the option for summer but perhaps that was there all along? My son indicated he was open to starting in the summer on his application so I guess he should just leave fall for now.

Didnā€™t change major, but now no ā€œchange majorā€ is there and the withdraw is still there and edit term is there. not sure what any of this means. EEK

1 Like