Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

MyD23 was also deferred from EA. She has not changed her major. There is no change major button for her, but she IS able to withdraw or edit term.

2 Likes

What time did EA decisions get released?

1 Like

I feel like it was 6 PM on December 1

Do you guys think they’ll release RD decisions tonight?

No last time the withdraw buttons all went away before they released I think.

1 Like

In years past RD was released end of first week of February. I called the admissions office today and they told me that it’s still 3/1 so who knows!

1 Like

It was 6 pm on Dec 1

1 Like

I’m guessing the Change Major button is gone because they need to lock everyone in so that decisions can be made. They need to know who is going where - at least at time of acceptance. Speculating of course.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I don’t remember the major choice disappearing a month before decisions in the EA round but I doubt they would be releasing early. Oh well, wishful thinking!

Honors College decisions should be out. My DS was deferred so his HC decision got moved to March 15th.

Has anyone gotten their honors college decision?

My DD has not. She kept refreshing her browser last night thinking it would be updated to a decision since their website said “by” February 1st.

My DS got an email this morning telling him he would not hear until March 15, so I assume those already admitted will hear today as indicated by school website. But maybe tonight? Good luck!!!

2 Likes

I was accepted EA but rejected from the honors college. I am in-state and submitted a 1430/32. I am ranked 8/172 at a medium-ish private school. Disappointed but not super surprised as it is pretty competitive.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear- but congrats on your EA acceptance!

1 Like

My D was accepted EA and submitted her HC application right before the deadline. It still says awaiting decision and that we’d know by March 15th. We haven’t paid the deposit yet.

1 Like

Last year RD was supposed to be released 2-15 and they ended up releasing it early on 2-10 for what it’s worth. I think the takeaway is that they usually just do whatever they want to no matter what they may have said previously!:joy:

2 Likes

I suspect it will be on 3/1 and not before. Had they said “by 3/1” it’d likely be sooner. EA was released exactly on 12/1 as communicated. Glad February is the shortest month!

1 Like

Does anyone know how many early action applications Clemson received?

1 Like

Were her LOR’s submitted/connected to her application by November 1st, 11:59 p.m. She may be able to login and see when they were attached to the app.

2 Likes