Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

what are LLCs?

Living Learning Community - specialized housing communities.

1 Like

My sophomore D did HC and lived in the dorm! It was a great fit with an amazing location… on pins and needles waiting to see if her brother will be a Tiger too​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Younger brother (to a junior) waiting here as well.

3 Likes

Same here! Older brother is a junior, too.

2 Likes

Very cool. It’s encouraging to know Clemson’s common data set confirms “Alumni/ae relation” is considered, which I’m assuming includes their siblings who are current students.

4 Likes

March 1 can’t get here soon enough. It’s our last and main college he is waiting on!

6 Likes

Same here. It is the last school to release a decision for mine, too. Just want to know either way so we can start making plans to revisit or focus on other schools.

7 Likes

This is one of my top schools. College admissions have become so competitive this years. I am extremely nervous I would love to attend Clemson.

1 Like

Can anyone estimate what percent of deferred students might get in?? Was deferred from nursing and pretty nervous

1 Like

I was also deferred from nursing:/

best of luck!! I am committed to usc already but if I get into Clemson I might change my mind

4 Likes

what were your stats?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how often students get the second choice major instead of getting denied?

2 Likes

I think it is really major dependent. Some majors are capped, so more likely if first choice is one of those.

1 Like

Any ideas on what time they will release the acceptances?

1 Like

I have noticed many of the GPAs listed are in the high fours. Are these GPAs on a 4.0 scale?

If you don’t mind me asking, is her GPA weighted or not weighted? Also, does her school use a 4.0 scale?

Tell me about it!!

I bet most are SC’s gpa’.s 5.0 for CP, 5.5 for honors, 6.0 for AP and DE. That’s why they seem inflated

2 Likes