Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

As we sit here waiting after applying early action like 7 months back, I can’t believe the wait is here and almost over. EVEN if he doesn’t get in, I am so proud of our son for all his accomplishments and the 8 colleges he has got in thus far. This was the reach reach, but he is so happy thus far with the process and is ok no matter what cause he said, he put his best foot forward and will trust the process. Sending so much positive vibes to this amazing group for all your insight and wishing you all the best here in the next hour.

10 Likes

So good to see this. As stressed as we are, as disappointed as we will be for them if it doesn’t happen, they did the work and they will feel it all deeper.

4 Likes

Has been there the whole time in my son’s portal. It’s not new

Yes- best to your boy! They have worked hard and that will serve them well in life no matter where they are😊and cheers to our CC family for getting this far- it’s been a LONG process!!

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

As acceptances start rolling in, it would be helpful to future students and parents to list the following info.

DECISION (A/R/WL):
IS/OOS:
MAJOR:
UWGPA / WGPA:
RANK (# and/or decile):
ACT/SAT:

Here is the CDS C7 info for Clemson.

Current vantage point; cooler than yesterday, but still a beautiful 73°
Good luck, everyone!!:orange_heart::tiger2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful view! I think someone just opened a 2027 Decision only thread for Clemson on here.

3 Likes
2 Likes

In OOS business

4 Likes

OOS Business Bridge Program

1 Like

OOS. Waitlisted. She didn’t do a LOCI so not too surprised.

4.2 W
33 ACT

1 Like

Waitlisted AKA Rejected :joy:

Hotty Toddy! :heart:

Congrats to all those that got in!

2 Likes

In OOS Engineering. Very excited after the UF rejection last Friday.

3 Likes

In regular email or is it via the portal? I am not home and am anxious

Do you mind sharing stats? OOS waitlisted.

:+1:

Rejected. They acknowledged his older brother’s current attendance and encouraged him to apply as a transfer student. No thanks. I would have at least thought Bridge.

4 Likes

did you get waitlisted?

1 Like

Accepted OOS Summer Start
Wildlife and Fish Biology
3.97W GPA
34 ACT
2 college field studies, works at aquarium
200+ hrs community service

1 Like

Is waitlist basically a rejection, do they take a lot of waitlist kids?

2 Likes