Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

Not at all.
1470 SAT
3.83 UW GPA

1 Like

Still waiting on a Lyceum decision and other scholarships as well.

it was around 37% this year. I went to an admitted students day on campus and in the presentation they told us this years stats

We did. Denied though.

Does anyone know when scholarship/aid information will be sent to admitted students? On the Clemson site, it states that it will be released “in the Spring”… thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I called this morning and they said late March!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Hi, all.
I’m 14 years old, an international student who did about 2 yrs in high school before graduating.
I applied test optional(I only realized I could apply in late december) and only gave them my final exams result(WASSCE). My transcript had only 1 year in it(I changed schools).

Anyways I got accepted. Maybe cuz of my resume, recommendation or something else but I’m really excited. I’ve gotten 2 decisions so far. Waiting for some others so I’ll know where to go.
(P.S My school doesn’t do AP Classes)

3 Likes

My stats are that impressive.
GPA - (4.78/5.0)
Rank = Top 1%

Anyways celebrate with me pls.

I didnt apply to honors because I was lazy

1 Like

But the housing in clemson has some age limits so anyone know what I can do?

congrats! that’s a great accomplishment. but I will warn you that the campus culture at Clemson may be very harsh on someone your age. I’m sure you don’t want to go somewhere smaller to start though. Not sure if any housing would accept you honestly! Would email someone from housing

2 Likes

That seems like an odd acceptance response, will he/she still go and pick another major?

1 Like

I’m the student! And it does seem odd. No one else I know has gotten it. UofSC was my top choice anyway and I was admitted to nursing there so I’ll be going there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Douthit are newer on campus housing

Clemson allegedly is stingy on merit aid. Just set your expectations.

2 Likes

I think the poster was saying they are too young to dorm, I’d assume too young to lease an apartment.

1 Like

What are your parents thinking about all of this? I would be hesitant to send my 14 year-old off to college surrounded by much older students, especially with everything that goes on on college campuses.

6 Likes

I wonder if that post is real. Seems very strange the child could get accepted but have such little understanding about the rest of the process.

2 Likes