Clemson Dorms for Freshmen

Any tips for selecting a good room for CUBS program in Douthit Hills? Better location, etc.

1 Like

My DS cannot decide between CUBS and going on his own in another dorm. He is nervous that if he goes with CUBS he will only know other Business students. I am still leaning towards CUBS. Here’s hoping for some good advise here so he can make a decision ")

Who the kids meet is really up to them. CUBS is a small LLC, but mixed right in at Douthit with lots of kids in other majors. Plus, living in Douthit right next to the new business building would be great. As with getting involved and finding a group of friends, it’s up to the students to reach out, find out events and activities, apply for groups they are interested din, join clubs, etc and make that happen. I’d say if he wants the perks of CUBS and plans to use them, then live there and look for ways to meet others.

@jennyb123 Others who have lived there could maybe chime in, but I’m not sure the specific room makes a difference.

When is that new business center supposed to open? Will it be ready for the fall?

We were told it would be open in time for the Fall classes to start. What a cool area for the Business school!

1 Like

I know CUBS is in Building E, but we were wondering same thing–is there a quieter side of building; are all rooms the same size etc

Hi! So does anyone have advice on room selection at CUBS? Thanks