Clicker Question

<p>My D is in BSC 108. They have been trying out their clickers. She said when she submits an answer, she gets a check mark like it’s working. But the prof said they are also suppose to get an email confirmation, and she never has. She told the prof about it today and was told to wait until next week and then tell her again. D called me and told me to ask on here.
She is wondering if she should re-register her clicker or will that mess things up?</p>

<p>I’ve never heard about an email confirmation. Is your D saying that she’s supposed to get an email confirmation everytime she uses her clicker? On one hand I guess that’s to create a record, but on the other hand, that seems like a lot of notifications.</p>

<p>I’ve never seen an email confirmation from my kids’ use of a clicker…but maybe I wasn’t looking that closely.</p>

<p>No clicker notifications in my sons email. I wonder if there is a website to check your response, or if the teacher sends out emails with the student responses after the class. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Yes, I’m wondering if there is a website that shows responses, etc, if needed.</p>