Close and affordable Apartments

<p>I'm looking to get an apartments for Fall 2014 because I honestly can't deal with dorm life when it comes to food and privacy, plus it can be a lot cheaper. So far my options have been The District, The Zone, The Heights, Reveille Ranch, and maybe Knightsgate. I just wanted to know people's honest opinions on these places or suggestions of other places. I'm looking to pay less than $500 for 4/4 or 3/3 and have it fully furnished. Please any feedback on opinions or experience would be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>all of these places are around 500 per month.</p>

<p>my daughter lived at the district. rent was about 500 (4/4) and utilities were about 100/month in hot months.</p>

<p>i think treehouse may be a bit cheaper, and it is close.</p>

<p>Thank you. How did she like the district? I’ve read some reviews about poor management</p>

<p>I live at Reveille Ranch. It’s very nice. Just 5 min drive from campus on wellborn road. Management has been amazing and prompt. When I requested a work order, they got it right away. I live in a single luxury apt which cost $875 per month. I believe for 4/4 it is somewhere in the $500s. This apt always does a good job in notifying us great price deals for renewals. Yes, they have valet trash (ppl come pick up trash can at ur door), and u pay for electricity and rent. The rooms are fully furnished and has internet. Very safe & quiet complex too. There’s a bus stop too in case if u don’t have a car. Hopr this helps!</p>

<p>And utilities are very cheap in Bryan. In october, I paid $36 for electricity. In november even with all that freeze and my apt is at 78* , I paid $66.</p>

<p>Thank you. Have you ever had issues with appliances being broken or them losing your mail?</p>

<p>No problems with those. there are mailboxes in the front, and any packages will go directly to front desk. There’s a fitness room and computer room open 24/7. The work order was for pest control which is just spiders. Before I moved in, my apt was vacant for over a year. Being a newly built apt building, there may be some bug issues. Since pest control, haven’t seen a single spider in months.</p>