Coach Grant has made Bball fun again

<p>Yea Riggo, I see us having to beat Florida in the SEC tournament to get in. Just my 2 cents worth! I think we can do it on a neutral court!!</p>

<p>I’m here crying in my corn flakes. </p>

<p>That loss to Ole Miss last Saturday really hurt. We needed to win 2 out of the last 3 and didn’t get it done. We had our shot with a 10 pt second half lead against Ole Miss and let it slip away. Winning at UF was always a long shot. </p>

<p>IMHO we’ll need to beat UGA and win 2 in the SEC Tourney. Anything short of that and I think we’re on the outside looking in. </p>

<p>We can still get in, but it’s now a far tougher task then it was a week ago. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Well we took the first step today with a solid win over a good UGA team. Now we need to win at least one and probably two in the SEC tournament to make the dance. </p>

<p>Regardless of what happens, Coach Grant has done a great job with this squad and I can’t wait to see the teams he puts on the floor in the coming years.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Ditto NJBama on Coach Grant. Thought it was classy to thank the fans today also. He is a “class act”. He will continue to build the Alabama program! Looking forward to it. ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>T-Town is really going to benefit from having Bama strong in 2 major sports. The town’s restaurants and hotels are loving this! And, now with the passage of Sunday liquor sales, I suspect that T-town will get a convention center.</p>

<p>Ok NJBama, here you go: It looks like the Tide will play the winner of the Georgia/Auburn game (likely UGA). A rested Tide should beat UGA, but the Dogs will have a semi-home court advantage. With a win against Georgia and a respectable showing in the semis (no blowout loss), the Crimson Tide are going dancing.</p>

<p>Beat Georgia!</p>

<p>Hey, I’m looking forward to Baseball. We had a good team last year, and hoping to catch some games this spring.</p>

<p>Riggo, it all depends on today’s UK - UT game. If UK wins we get the matchup you mentioned above. If UT wins we get the Vandy - auburn winner (most likely Vandy).</p>

<p>IMHO a UT win gives us the best scenario. A win over Vandy would help us more than a win over UGA. Plus it puts UK in Florida’s bracket and out of ours. </p>

<p>Both Lunardi & Palm have us in their “last 4 out” right now. A win over Vandy would put us in. Of course we have to worry about upsets in other conference tourneys taking up spots. So many factors and so much stress. It’s why I love this time of the year :-).</p>

<p>*It’s why I love this time of the year :-). *</p>

<p>It used to seem like winter/spring was soooo long while waiting for football season to start again. With Bama doing well in so many sports, there is so much more to watch and cheer for. </p>

<p>T-town is sooo lovin’ it.</p>

<p>Thanks, NJBama. I love your passion. I’m thinking that any win (even UGA) combined with a good showing in the semi’s (even a close loss) puts us in the dance. Can’t wait for Friday!</p>

<p>Make no mistake about it, today’s game against Georgia is an NCAA play-in game. Joe Lunardi says the winner of this game is in the dance. The loser goes home.</p>

<p>Roll Tide, Roll!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll! Have that dance card ready to be signed!</p>

<p>Roll Tide! One good thing about this “tsunami day” is that we got to watch today’s game!!</p>

<p>Woohoo, RTR!!!</p>

<p>^^^Not me :(</p>

<p>My boss is a jerk, made me come in to work. Wait, I’m my boss. Where the heck are my priorities?</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>We have a chance to redeem ourselves in the NIT and prove to the NCAA that they made a BIG mistake in not selecting us.</p>

<p>Tide plays Monday night at home. Does anyone know if that game will be on national television?</p>

<p>Riggo, the game is at 9pm eastern (8 central) Monday night on ESPN.</p>

<p>We may not have proved yet that we should’ve been in, but UAB certainly proved they shouldn’t have :-)</p>

<p>U Ain’t Bama and U Ain’t Basketball. A complete disgrace that they got in.</p>

<p>Another nice win by Coach Grant and The Tide tonight! We play Miami on Wednesday night in Coleman Coliseum for a trip to NYC and the NIT final 4.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Enjoyed the game NJBama! ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Coach Grant and company just thumped Miami like our football team did in the 1992 National championship game. I know Julio was in attendance tonight but not sure if George Teague was there. I know he’s still in Lamar Thomas’ dreams (nightmares) though :-)</p>

<p>Anyway, we are NYC bound with a spot in the NIT Final 4!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>