Coach Grant has made Bball fun again

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!! NYC here we come!!!</p>

<p>So glad for Bama basketball and Coach Grant to get the national spotlight they deserve!</p>

<p><a href=“Alabama’s Grant Has a Foot on Two Big Stages - The New York Times”>Alabama’s Grant Has a Foot on Two Big Stages - The New York Times;

<p>Alabama vs Colorado </p>

<p>ESPN 2 8pm Central
according to our Direct TV guide! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>The Final 4 in the NIT may be just as competitive as the NCAA. I would gladly put up Alabama and Colorado against VCU and Butler.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>NJBama: When was the last time Alabama played a basketball game in the Northeast? For that matter, when was the last time they played a football game here? Are you at the game?</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!! What a game!!!</p>

<p>Woo hoo!!! NIT finals…Thursday night. Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Coach Grant is so good he took two teams to the Final Four…in the same year!!!</p>

<p>Great game and a great atmosphere last night. The Garden was hardly full (around 5K - 6K) but both teams were well represented and both fan bases were loud. </p>

<p>The experience this team is getting (especially Releford) is invaluable. It will certainly help us in the coming years. </p>

<p>I simply couldn’t be prouder of this team and of Coach Grant. They are truly great representatives of The University of Alabama. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>MABama: We did play in Providence this year but I don’t remember the last time we’ve played a basketball game in the NY,NJ,PA area. I’ve been racking my brain trying to think of the last football game and I can’t think of anything since the 10 yr series with Penn St ended in the early 90’s. I know we’ve played Temple a couple times but that was at home. Unless I’m mistaken the trip to Happy Valley in September will be our first game in the northeast in the past 20 years.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!! Great game!</p>