Coed or not?

<p>Im torn between Wells and Underwood. Is it better to stay in coed or an all girl dorm? Is there really any difference? any feedback is helpful!</p>

<p>It’s really just personal preference I think. My daughter is in a coed dorm at another university - but it’s coed by floor, so that’s ok by her. She prefers all girls, or at least all girls on the floor.</p>

<p>My D is in Wells… she has met a few guys but really sees mostly girls because of the coed by floor. So it is really what you are comfortable.</p>

<p>I lived in Wells my freshman year and absolutely LOVED IT! I used to leave leftover/extra food I didn’t want in the hall near the door and it became a small tradition that year, people left cake, fresh food, candies and so on</p>

<p>I hear its gotten quiet lately, although not as quiet as Underwood, but keep in mind Southside will be like that. I personally enjoy (as a male) coed dorms because it is easier to mingle with people in general and meet them</p>

<p>Well I personally wouldn’t want to live in an all girls floor because I can’t get along with lots of girls.I tend to get annoyed with the constant talking or extra drama…I’m still in hs but that’s my main reason(s) for wanting to live in a coed.</p>

<p>The only thing I’m worried about is sanity and make noise level.Privacy shouldn’t be too big of a deal,most likely those guys are shy and not going to be pervs or whatever.</p>