College Admissions Essays

<p>...I think we should help each other on our essays.</p>

<p>Like I'm thinking about my essays right now, and honestly I don't want to sound like every other black person out there ...( "I was the only black person in my class" or " My hair was nappy theirs was straight" or something degrading to myself.)</p>

<p>I want to be different, but also show that..."dammit I want to go to this motherfreaking school so badly can't you see" lol. I think a burning passion to go to one school should be enough.lol.</p>

<p>Anyway. Lets help each other and throw out ideas(but lets just make sure we are not applying to the same colleges.lol)</p>

<p>honestly…over 200 views and not one of yall can contribute NOTHING…c’mon son.</p>

<p>I think this is a great idea !</p>

<p>Sent from my Inspire 4G using CC</p>

<p>I understand where youre coming from, you dont want your essay to be stereotypical. you dont even need to write about being black, but if you feel like thats something that really defines you then you should. But at the same time you should try and come up with a different perspective on the topic.</p>

<p>hmmm…well its really all i got. lol</p>

<p>Especially to show my character of self you know.</p>

<p>I love being black! lol I think its one of my best assets. </p>

<p>But can u kind of explain “different perspective”</p>

<p>Ya I undedstand! And all I meant by different perspective was an essay that offered a new insight into what it is like being black or your experience being black. Just something original
I hope that made sense!</p>