College classses added into A-G course list on app?

<p>I’ve taken 3 community college courses during the summer before my senior year, but do I list them all on the A-G course list along with my other classes? I’ve heard you have to send in your college classes report, but if you do what’s the point of listing and adding the grade of your college courses with your other classes?</p>

<p>You add them to the A-G because sometimes you can weigh your college classes. You send in your CC transcript just like you send in your HS transcript at the end.</p>

<p>Peppers you are the most extremely helpful person. I think you responded to the majority of my posts haha</p>

<p>How do we add CC classes since we are selection classes from our High School's list of courses?</p>

<p>I kind of didn't understand that, but I think you mean how do you add college courses when our high school A-G courses don't have them? Well if thats the case, you need to add all the colleges you've been to and completed classes in along with your current high school. After doing that, you go to the course list and you have to type out of the name of the course(s) under the name of the college [this part is below the regular A-G courses], the grade you attended the college, and the grade you got in that class.</p>

<p>Sorry to take over your thread but I have a question, are you all in-state? I see all these people talking about selecting courses from a list in threads in this forum, and I didn't see that anywhere. I only had a box where I inputted my own courses via manually typing the course names out. Is it because I'm out of state?</p>

<p>Yeah, it's because you're out of state.</p>