College of Charleston Early Decision / Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

College of Charleston offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

College of Charleston offers early decision and also offers early action. Early decision is binding, which means you must attend if you are admitted, while early action allows you to apply early without committing.

Early Decision I applications are due by October 15. EDI applicants should receive a decision by December 1.

The Early Action deadline is November 1. College of Charleston will release EA admissions decisions no later than December 15.

1 Like

Will decisions roll out in December or strictly on the 15th?

Appears last year all decisions were sent the evening of the 15th

Ty!

Has anyone heard from college of Charleston ED today?

No did you?

My child checked the College of Charleston admissions portal and now it shows their CofC credentials (username and request to update password). Has anyone else seen this as it was not there about a week ago?

This appeared late last week. It was talked about on a Facebook page I am on. Appeared everyone had it, at least everyone on that string.

I’ll go look that wasn’t there for us last week

Yes I didn’t notice that before is that new? Under the circle…says know your coc credentials etc?

1 Like

My daughter has it too. Portal definitely looks different. Did anyone log in with those new credentials?

1 Like

Now I see a section for scholarship applications. Did anyone confirm whether all applicants have this info now?

Mine has that too. I can’t remember if it was there before or not

I don’t remember it…someone on here said they were in a Facebook group talking about…just wondered if everyone in that group had all this additional info

So do we think decisions will be posted soon? The website says “by 12/15"

1 Like

I assumed Thursday?

I guess tomorrow is EA? Do we think 5PM or before?

I would guess 5pm or later. I think ED was after 5pm too

1 Like

Good luck all!

3 Likes

has anyone heard yet?