College Scholarships

Hey guys, I got accepted into general engineering and I was wondering when Virginia Tech distributes scholarships. I applied to a good amount of scholarships, including the presidential enrichment grant scholarship and some general scholarships. Does anyone know when Tech sends out these scholarship?

I don’t know but I saw a comment the other day here. A mom said VA Tech is in danger of losing her child to other schools because they are so slow with financial letters. The only suggestion I have is to look at last year’s posts and see if you can detect when people received that info. Good luck.

FYI, there was a post on the Virginia Tech reddit from an accepted student who received notification that they are getting the Presidential Campus Enrichment Grant. The engineering scholarships website says scholarship recipients would be notified by March 20 (https://www.eng.vt.edu/students/scholarships_incoming). Not sure about the ones that the Financial Aid office administers.

Thanks for the information! Dissapointed that I haven’t gotten any notifications yet… Does Virginia Tech notify you if you get denied for any scholarships that you applied for?

Best advice is to call and ask them directly since your scholarships and opportunities may be different than others.