colleges applying to

<p>what schools are you applying to in addition to Miami</p>

<p>I'm applying to tulane, UT, american, BC, colby, bowdoin, and tufts as well as UM</p>

<p>My daughter also applied to UF, UCF and FSU. She wants to stay instate.</p>

<p>I also applied to Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount, San Diego State, Florida State, and Indiana University.</p>

<p>Tulane, Pepperdine, Arizona State, UF, and USC.</p>

<p>Hehe Tulane lol.</p>

<p>Elon, Stony Brook, Fairfield, Lehigh, Villanova, BC, Wake Forest</p>

<p>S is accepted to UVM and Case. He is also applying to Lehigh, Marquette, Miami Ohio, U Delaware, Clemson, U Rochester, GW.</p>

<p>Blueskymom- you asked where everyone else was applying besides UMiami but didn't say where you/your child were also applying. Ok, where?</p>

<p>Rollins College EA
UCSB
UCSD
Ohio State</p>

<p>sieclan - my s didnt apply to miami but a good friend of his did was rejected and obv felt bad.....we are from nys near nyc and it looks like he will go to fsu!! we actually stayed at doubletree in tally on your cc rec My S wants a D1 school and to experience a new place new people. he also applied to ucf uf. anyway son's friend has since applied to fsu hopefully he will get in..</p>

<p>blueskymom: was your son's friend rejected ED? that's the first decision we've even heard from UMiami this year...When did he hear? Does anyone know when EA decisions are being sent? The website says Feb1, but last year it was earlier....</p>

<p>Yes he was ED and he found out in mid December. He applied to the Education School. I think he and his counselor were taken aback, he had SATS over 1200</p>

<p>lehigh, villanova, penn state, delaware, northeastern, syracuse, clemson, binghamton, indiana.</p>

<p>deferred at villanova, binghamton</p>

<p>i heard ED is much harder to get into for UM so dont feel too bad</p>

<p>The applicants who get in for Early Decision (ED) are the modeled students who have perfect GPA's, amazing extracurriculars, National Merit Scholarship winners and performed amazingly on their college entrance exams. In conclusion, the people who get in, are the ones who are awarded with the big money scholarships (full ride and 24k).</p>

<p>s applied to tulane (24K annual)
UNC EA deferred
UGA EA accepted (in state, free tuition)
Duke regular dec.
Vandy reg. dec.
emory ed2 haven't heard yet
and Uof M 16K annually</p>

<p>SherBear: We are right behind you......</p>

<p>U of M: accepted (haven't received package yet but similar stats; higher SAT's, lower rank)
Emory RD
Vanderbilt RD</p>

<p>Good luck with Emory on Friday!!!</p>

<p>I have applied to Harvard, Brown, Columbia, Swarthmore, Georgetown, Ole Miss, Spelman, and American.</p>

<p>So far, I've applied and got accepted to UCF (Burnett Honors), New College of Florida, and McDaniel college. I'm waiting for responses from UF, University of Illinois-Champaign, and Northwestern.</p>