Colorado College Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Action (EA) / Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Colorado College is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

Anyone hear yet for EA from Colorado college?

No, but the portal says “Decided.” Nowhere to click for the decision though.

Where does it say “decided” for EA? ty!

Did you get an email?

My daughter’s says decided, but I feel like it always said decided LOL

1 Like

I just called. They are releasing the decision at 4 pm Mountain time.

1 Like

Haven’t gotten email, and ours didn’t always say decided. Plus they took down the banner message in the portal that said decisions are coming December 19.

1 Like

oh thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up, @EduQueen! I’ll add the info to the top banner. Just to confirm, this is EA decisions, correct?

1 Like

Anyone able to see the decision? Mine says decided but no where for me to see the decision. It’s past when they said they’d be releasing it!!!

1 Like

It’s only 3:50pm Mountain Time…which is their time zone. A 4pm MT release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol rejected

Daughter got accepted with full ride! :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats! If you don’t mind what was her stats?

1 Like

Colorado College’s maximum merit scholarship is $10,000 per year, so this “full-ride” is need-based financial aid which would be unrelated to stats.

https://www.coloradocollege.edu/admission/financialaid/scholarships.html

Anyone know roughly how many EA applicants CC rejects compared to how many they defer?

I see, I’m also a need-base student, and I recently applied RD to CC but haven’t decided if I want to switch to ED2 . I feel my stats are below the usual CC students, so I don’t want to waste my ED2 knowing my chances are slim. But thank you so much for that information!

My student got deferred.
IB diploma
Weighted 4.25 gpa
ACT 32
Soccer team captain
Member of student athletic leadership team
VP NAACP
NHS
Other clubs too and works at a restaurant

My student was deferred.
1520 SAT
3.8 unweighted GPA
AP calc 5, AP lang 5 (not other APs because school doesn’t have AP classes)
class president
lot of community work/jobs
varsity sport
no interview but did a small group chat