Colorado College -ED and EA discussion thread (class of 2021)

I applied Early Action 2 days ago!! I am an international who is hoping earnestly to get in! I did an interview, and it went smoothly. How much do they count the interviews? I am so anxious…

Nobody applying to Colorado college ea??

@boredbat Honestly, the Common Application for Colorado College looked a bit dull and, of course, didn’t give me the appeal one would need to apply EA to a selective institution.

What do you mean by dull? I think Colarado College is an excellent college.

I know someone who applied early decision & was not accepted. he asked why & was told that during the interview process he did not make the case as to what he could bring to CC.

I think I did phenomonal with the interview process. I have a very unique background… After the interview, the alumni interview even invited to her house if I end up in Colorado College

So I hope that that is a big plus for me.

Bump no one is applying to ea??? Or Ed???

I applied EA, Iḿ from the US though

What is your stats? Mine is 4.0 with 2160 sat

I really really really want to go to Colorado college

3.88 with a 33 ACT

3.9 with a 35 checking in, hoping my essays are good enough!

Good luck to you! Everyone here is so qualified!!

My daughter applied EA with a 31 ACT and a 3.8 at a top private. She had a great interview with an alum and I spent a lot of time talking to the admissions person from our area while she was doing her interview. She wrote a great essay about the block class she would design and is really interested in the concept of the block plan. I assume they will notify around December 15, yes?

Yes I think so, but I hope they will post it sooner though.

Oh I thought CC EA dealine was Nov 10 wasn’t it??

Yes, it was

How does CC provide results on November 15 for their admitted ED applicants? Email? Call? Updated applicant status on the webstie?

Best place to look is in your Base Camp