Columbia Class of 2027 Official Thread

I believe this form is mandatory. Check the FA website, you will see this form

1 Like

I dont see it on the websiteā€¦ Iā€™m assuming that all of you got it tho

1 Like

It is one of the requirements for FA

1 Like

this is what columbiaā€™s website says about that form. feeling confused :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do not. (Intā€™l student)

2 Likes

EDIT: I looked at Columbiaā€™s website and it just means that they want us to submit it through IDOC, not through their website. Thatā€™s all!

2 Likes

Contact fin aid and tell them exactly that. They will let you know what you can expect.

Removed

2 Likes

In the portal, does everybody have a Columbia ID?

Same.

Weā€™ve all had that ID since we applied.

2 Likes

C-XXXX something? Yea. It was always there

3 Likes

You must be special. Decisions donā€™t come out until 7PM 3/30.

Sciences Po has a different admissions process than undergrad. So yes, they are ā€˜specialā€™.

3 Likes

Ok congrats. I thought this was a class of 2027 undergrad thread but great you got in!!

Removed.

Unfortunately sometimes ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  panic kids by announcing they have an acceptance before decisions are out, which is Iā€™m sure why you got that initial reaction, not because of the acceptance!

Congratulations on a great program! There are other threads on it, although Iā€™m not sure how recent they are. I canā€™t see how he could go wrong though with this! Iā€™ve always thought it looked amazing!

I removed it.

There is VERY little information on these programs.

Good luck to all today. He is still waiting for 10 applications.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure others here can benefit from hearing about this too, Iā€™m sorry you felt the need to remove.

I guess something I would inquire about, if you havenā€™t already, is how housing works for year 3 and 4. Usually GS doesnā€™t guarantee housing. Due to Covid, my kid ended up off campus (right next to campus) in an apartment, and it was really nice, but it is expensive.

Overall I think returning to NYC year 3 is really goodā€¦ a little bit more experienced and really ready to take advantage of the city.

2 Likes

Itā€™s guaranteed housing for year 3 and 4 for sure. That was a huge issue that we were worried about.

2 Likes