Columbia Class of 2027 Official Thread

Likely letters are emailed, but also appear in the portal. Good luck to you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We weren’t able to log into the Financial Aid portal–it kept saying unable to locate that ID or something and to contact the FinAid office, which I did last week. They reset the password (the one we had originally wasn’t working) and I was able to log in. Then yesterday, when I clicked on the button to track financial aid application, the webpage for the log in would not open at all. Today I could get to the log in page for financial ai, but once again getting the message that they can’t locate the account and to contact the financial aid office. Anyone else have a similar issue?

People are sating that they have like 7-10 documents in their FA checklist; meanwhile I have only 4??

I’m worried because I’m an International student and Columbia is need-aware for me, so Fin Aid is directly related to admissions
 Does this mean that I got filtered out (rejected) and thus they need no more documents from me?

No, it doesn’t mean anything

thank you, you too! :innocent: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I received one march 9th at around 5:20 PM ET

Is everything as it was in your portal, or has that changed somehow???

2 Likes

Are you designated as a scholar?

Are u asking me?
If yes, i received a request for submitting 2022 tax docs on Feb 10th
 Idk it’s significance tho but It must mean I was being considered since Columbia is need aware for me

Hook: Professional actor (film & TV). Good luck to you. :blush:

3 Likes

Got one today, 3/16

3 Likes

Nice. Congratulations! What major?

Women’s and Gender Studies

2 Likes

unfortunately no, but I know another likely who’s designated a davis scholar

1 Like

Anyone received email from Columbia about international dual degree program information session?
It is kind of weird to receive that email because the college application was submitted two month ago. Shouldn’t they send the email to 2024 applicants?

2 Likes

Do people still get in RD without getting a Likely?

Of course!! Likely letters go to a very small number of people. You definitely still have a chance!

1 Like

Does anyone else not have a withdraw button? Was it never there at all? Or am I just dumb lol

The withdraw option is in the drop-down menu for Update Application.

2 Likes

I’m going insane; I forgot about that. Thank you!

1 Like