Columbia GS 2024spring ED/RD

Now is 2pm 01/11/2023. After my detailed investigation, I predict that the ED results will be available at 5-6:30 this afternoon. 5pm-6:30pm 01/11/2023

1 Like

Is this for a fall 2024 ED application? Those results will be mid December for Columbia.

we can also talk about 2024Fall here

A thread already exists for Fall: Columbia University Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admissions

1 Like

No, your post is confusing to me. I’m trying to figure out what results you think will be posted today. ED to Columbia?

24spring ED , I think it will be today 6:30pm, or Friday or 08/11/2023

2 Likes

https://www.gs.columbia.edu/content/admissions-deadlines-and-decisions

Spring Admission

• Early Action Applications that have all their supporting documents submitted by September 1 will be considered part of the Priority Early Action pool and can expect an admissions decision by October 1. If all supporting documents are not submitted by September 1, the application will receive an admissions decision by November 15.
  • Early Action Applications submitted by October 1 can expect an admissions decision by November 15. If all supporting documents are not submitted in October, the application will become part of the Regular Decision pool.
  • Regular Decision Applications are due by November 1 and can expect an admissions decision 2 to 4 weeks after November 1, provided all supporting documents have been submitted.

Nothing happen on my portal.
I believe it should be on Friday, or at least 08/11 2023

Still waiting too, may be this Friday

yeah, you know it

1 Like

How is your bg? Like GPA and gap years.
I have 2years gap, first college 3.5, second 4.0. Some Entrepreneurial experience.

I might say you are better than me on GPA(If we ignore the calculation method), I got 1 year working experience as an aerospace engineer, and then I am currently enrolled a public ivy persuing a certificate for 1 year.

Btw, did you receive any interview or email for more information?

No, I just sent all the documents mid Sept. I think the essay is the most important part, not GPA🙁

Nothing happen in my portal:(

1 Like

Then I believe it will be next Wednesday, 08/11/2023, the admissions committee needs to meet on Wednesday and discuss the decision. This is absolutely correct, 100%, I bet.

I would say there is no updates on my portal. :smiling_face_with_tear: I hope that it’s just my wrong guess rather than a harbinger of bad news.

Then I have no idea when the decision comes out. Perhaps as the official website says, the decision will be released on November 15th. This year, November 15th happens to be a Wednesday.

omg I got in~~!~!!!

congrats!

Am I the only one? If you are also admitted, please dm as soon as possible !!!