COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

YASSS!!! We are in! We willl see congratulations! We will be attending Columbia this fall

1 Like

Lol it has been slow since we were notified but this last hour is really speeding up.

2 Likes

Yup i have no doubt that anyone of us isnt capable of attending Columbia. We got this :v::heart:

1 Like

im in the airport rn so i cant even go and distract myself lolol time is going too slow

1 Like

I got rejected from Barnard too and got into penn, cornell, and duke. I was so scared afterwards but honestly I think Barnard is just picky and you’ll be totally fine.

5 Likes

Congrats champ. :clap: that is awesome.

1 Like

thank u so much. yea, i really think they are picky as hell. do you mind me asking i fu applied for aid? i saw almost or literally everyone who didnt apply for aid get in, but i didnt get in :((

15 minutes till we get into Columbia!!

2 Likes

That sounds overwhelming :frowning:

lol love your phrasing, wishing the best for you

4 Likes

Thank youuu!! Right back at you

1 Like

how many transfer students does Columbia accept? I know this year could be different though because of COVID and stuff

1 Like

I did apply for FA but my EFC is almost 6 figures so I had no idea why I got rejected

i thought 160ish but some said 100

1 Like

I’ll see you at columbia next year, right?:wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t beat yourself up over aid versus no aid–Barnard tends to be very very generous with their financial aid so it’s not a problem for them I don’t think! There’s no telling why someone got in or didn’t get it, so I definitely wouldn’t think that one decision ruined you because that can cause a ton of guilt (I’ve been on that path). There are greater things ahead of you! Great things in 14 minutes!

3 Likes

Yes queen/king! 13 more minutes till we see each other on campus this fall!!

2 Likes

Yayyyy i am getting in Columbia :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

4 Likes

GREAT THINGS!!! Always

4 Likes

Yessss you are! I Am too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like