COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

barnard decisions just came out so maybe columbia’s will soon too!!

1 Like

It says on the transfer page May 15th so that’s what I feel like we should expect for now :confused: I know that the waiting game sucks but we are in the final stretch guys! We got this :star_struck:

I called yesterday and the admissions rep said mid-may. I think if decisions were coming today there would be much more concrete signs.

1 Like

oh dam ok thanks

anyone else’s financial aid checklist disappeared??? I’m stressing out my only option is “home”. this could be a good thing but its prob bad

My financial aid checklist disappeared as well.

Hopefully they just took it down for review.

it seems like they closed the fin aid checklist for rejected ppl for freshman admissions this year? i’m reading through old threads now but that’s the sense i’m getting, yikes

that’s so scary to know…I really hope this isn’t the case :pleading_face:

How can you tell if your financial aid checklist has disappeared? Is it on the student portal home page?

click under quicklinks it should say fin aid on the application portal, then track my application.

did a hell of alot of digging cause I was freaking out. It seems like it just means they’ve finished reviewing your fin aid package (or at least I hope)

1 Like

doesn’t mean much it seems

i think at the earliest they would release decisions next Friday, May 7th?

1 Like

seems like they love Fridays so I agree

You mean this?

QUICK LINKS

Financial Aid

Admissions

Testing Policy

Application FAQs

my fault click financial aid on the top of the application portal then click track my application.

you mean this website?

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

1 Like

Ok does everyone have their financial aid checklist unavailable? If that’s the case then it means nothing, but if some people still have it then the speculation is probably correct.