Columbia University Admissions Fall 2022

same here

I don’t think they’d bother offering you an interview this late if you were not at least being considered. Therefore, I’d say it’s a good sign.

As there are residence requirements for those programs, I believe most didn’t get the email—me being one of them.

I don’t, but wouldn’t read too much into it tbh

Only for REA tho. Check the CC RD thread, replies after #1230 (also one around the 700s from a guy named Lucasiso or something like that). There were multiple who had “admitted indicators” but were rejected.

Based on that, I believe they fixed the issue.

can you give me link for that thread

I don’t remember the exact # of the replies, but 3 or 4 were past the #1230 and 1 or 2 were at ~#700.

Soooo
Is the documents and messages tab being gone allegedly a good thing or a bad thing?

Neither. It is standard for everyone as they prepare for release next week.

Honestly, probably means nothing. A few comments above, 2 people who got likely letters also had their checklist removed.

It disappears for everyone

Big change guys: update application/materials button is gone on Columbia portal. It only shows permanent address and withdraw button and others.

I got a likely and I only see Withdraw Application and Other. Not sure what that means.

1 Like

Do you see address?

In the bottom

Yeah, my addresses are right below the update box.

Interesting, but I think this change has been made for all applicants as I stand absolutely no chance for Columbia. Probably just the process as they release decisions.

Hm? What change do you mean?

before this, we had more functions under “update application” section, such as additional material or stuff