Combo Meals

<p>My D picked up the punch card for the free combo meals that come with a meal plan, but told me today she doesn’t know what the punch card is supposed to be used for. Which venues have the combo meals, and are they actually called combo meals?</p>

<p>Another related question: somewhere it says the deadline was September 6. Is that the deadline to purchase a meal plan with a combo, or to pick up the combo punch card?</p>

<p>You can only redeem your retail meals with the retail meal plan punch card, which you must pick up at Office 104 in Lakeside Dining Hall the by 5pm, September 6th. Bring a proof of purchase of your fall 2013 meal plan to receive your retail meal plan punch card.</p>

<p>Each meal punch on the card is worth $6.50 (one combo meal). If your purchase is over the $6.50 value you will need to pay the balance with Dining Dollars, Bama Cash, Cash or Credit.</p>

<p>If you lose your punch card we will not be able to provide you with a new card.</p>

<p>You cannot share your punch card with anyone else. Therefore, you will need to have your license or Action Card for proof of ID at the point of purchase.</p>

<p>The fall retail meal plan punch card expires on the last day of class for the fall 2013 school semester.</p>

<p>You can redeem your retail meal plan punch card at the following locations on campus:
o Ferguson Food Court
o Stewart’s Corner
o Subway (Alston & Ferguson Food Court)
o Dunkin Donuts</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>So…the student doesn’t have to purchase “a combo meal” do they from one venue? Can they get a burrito from one, and a sandwich from another…and be fine if the cost is $6.50 or less? Or must the meal be from one venue only (like Chick fil A)?</p>

<p>From what my sons told me, as long as you go to one of the food courts that the card supports (where you pay as you leave), then yes you can choose from different places.</p>