Common App Essay Feedback ✅

1. What colleges are you likely to apply to?
    Top 20 schools, ED’ing to brown university specifically
  2. Why do you want help? or What kind of help are you seeking?
    I think my essay is pretty good, but I’d like to make sure I’m correct and see if this is a competitive essay for top schools I’m applying to, especially since my gpa is a bit on the lower side for those schools so i’d really like to stand out. i know a few people on cc have talked about ‘good enough’ essays, i really need this to be one of those ‘outstanding’ essays.
  3. Do you have a due date by which you need to receive feedback? Please specify if yes.
    Not a hard deadline, but preferably soon because I don’t want to rush to make any edits if I choose to!
  4. Please copy and paste the PROMPT for the essay and the word count here. (If you are unsure of your prompt for the Common App Personal statement, please indicate that.)
    Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
  5. Did you previously work with a CC reader on any essay? or Do you have a preference for an Essay Reader?
    Nope! Any feedback is appreciated, thank you!!!

I would love to read your essay. I will PM you. :hibiscus:

1 Like