Community College Grades in UC App (for high school student)

I have taken a couple community college classes over the summers to meet A-G requirements.
Where do I enter these classes on the application? Do I put it in the “Add any courses you took that aren’t in the list above.” section? If so, what would the “Honors Type” be?

Also, I get 10 credits for the classes at community colleges but they only give me one score. Do I just enter it twice for the two terms because my HS goes by semesters?

Thanks

From UC Website:
College courses should not be listed on a high school’s “a-g” course list. The student will list the college course on their UC application as taken through the community college. The student will also be required to send a transcript from the college, in addition to their high school transcript, to their matriculated UC campus in July, even if the credits for the college course are also added to the student’s high school transcript.

Community college course grades are calculated into your GPA as one semester even though each semester course satisfies one-year of the a-g subject requirement. So a 3+ semester or 4+ quarter unit UC-transferable course is treated as an equivalent of one semester of high school AP course for the purpose of calculating your GPA.

Ok I see. And would internships be added in if I received credit for it?