Community College Summer Courses Credit

So I am an incoming senior in high school. I am taking a summer course at a local community college to receive UC credits. I have a C in the class right now. Will the UC admission office care about that C and/or will it affect my UC application gpa? And will my C still give me credits for the class as technically I passed it?

You will report any college classes on your UC application. If the course is UC transferable, then you will get credit for the class with a grade C or higher.

From the UC Website:::::
If a high school student takes a UC-transferable course at a college/university and lists it on their UC application, will the grade earned in the course be included in their GPA, even if it is not listed on their high school transcript?

Students must report all enrollment and academic coursework. If the course the student took is in an “a-g” subject area, the grade will be calculated in the GPA, and if the course is transferable, it will earn an extra grade point and college credit. Upon admission to UC, the student will be required to submit an official transcript from the college/university in addition to their high school transcript.

So if the course I take is not in the a-g requirements, then it will not count in my gpa correct?

it probably will but, contact a UC admissions office to confirm