Community Learning Centers?

<p>If you select one of those as your top choice, is it guaranteed you will get it?
I really like the chadbourne hall and want to get in. Just wondering, since it is a learning center, if that means I am guaranteed a dorm if I choose it...?</p>

<p>And also... what do you think are the best lakeshore dorms?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>They’re actually called residential colleges. I’m pretty sure if you put it as your top choice, you’re pretty much guaranteed, considering you get to pick your room online when you sign up for a learning community. As far as I’m aware, this should mean that you are guaranteed a spot. I don’t think you would be put in with the regular lottery since you would have chosen your room already. </p>

<p>I just moved to Chadbourne. I like it a lot, it is very nice :)</p>

<p>In my opinion, Liz Waters would be the best Lakeshore dorm. Other than that they are all pretty similar. They all look very similar and are close to one another. I don’t live over there so I don’t have the best information about Lakeshore, however I know a few people who live in Kronshage and they seem to like it.</p>

<p>About the “pick you own room” how am I supposed to know which one to pick? I want a randomized roommate, so can I still get a random one if i pick my own room?</p>

<p>You’re essentially picking at random. You can decide what floor you want, what you see out your window, how close you are to the bathroom, etc. You can still get a random roommate, you will be roommates with whoever picks the same room as you, I believe. I didn’t go through the room selection process because I just moved to Chadbourne from Witte, but as far as I know, it’s still pretty random for the most part.</p>