Compare the all-female dorms?

<p>Can anyone give me feedback on what the four all-female dorms are like (Legett, Rudder, Underwood, and Davis-Gary)? What is it like to live in them, and would you recommend one over the others?</p>

<p>This is not for this fall--it is for future reference.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Legett and Davis-Gary are on Northside, Underwood and Rudder are on southside. I lived in Legett in the 80’s and my daughter has applied for that one for Fall. </p>

<p>Underwood and Rudder are nicer, modular dorms with private baths. They also cost about $1,000 more a semester. From what i hear they are pretty quiet. </p>

<p>Davis-Gary was a crazy boys “animal house” type dorm way back, but has been renovated and is female single rooms only. Both on northside are community baths. I loved Legett because of its location (right next to academic building and sbisa), history (oldest dorm on campus-1911), and its smallness. It was easy to meet people. The bathrooms were kept extremely clean, like every day. And it is one of the cheapest dorms on campus!</p>

<p>Thank you so much for this information! If your daughter ends up in Legett, I’d love to get current feedback on what it’s like!</p>