Comparing Rose-Hulman vs WPI for Class of 2025

This is my second go around with a son looking at WPI and Rose-Hulman; for the first son, considerations were initially the “feel” of the campus and later, practicality. However, for the second son, the details matter on some key distinctions that we think we’ve picked up on, but that haven’t really been mentioned in comparison threads I’ve seen. So I’m hoping that some of you can help us to know if we are sizing the two up correctly along these three dimensions. (I apologize for the formatting; I couldn’t bend it to my will.)

1. Focus on undergraduate education
    Rose is undergraduates only; WPI is an R2-level research university where about 1/3 of the students are graduate students. The professors at Rose at are Rose because they want to teach undergrads, and that makes a huge difference in how they view and interact with undergrads. The question I asked the tour guides at each college we visited the first time around (Spring 2018) was, “How accessible are the professors?” The response at WPI, Northeastern, and Univ of Rochester was: “Oh, very accessible. They have to have at least 2 [or some other number] office hours a week.” Ugh. Answer at Rose: “Mostly, they have an open door policy and they are happy to help anytime.” Also, when the subject of professor accessibility came up in a meeting with a professor at Rose, she took us out of her office and pointed down the hallway to a study lounge with 5 or 6 students sprawled around it. She said they have study lounges like that scattered in amongst the faculty offices so that if students are working on problem set, they can just zip down the hallway and pop their head in and get help; they can do that 10 times in an hour if that’s what it takes to get them understand the material.
    Rose faculty are engaged in research, but it seems they engage in research so that they can better serve the students; research betters their teaching instead of competing with it. A professor giving a presentation as part of an open house said that he does research because doing research keeps him excited about his subject matter (excitement which he can pass on to the students), doing research keeps him up-to-date in his field (so he is presenting the most current content), and doing research gives him ways to get students involved in research. That didn’t seem to be the mindset of the professor at WPI that we interacted with, who, sadly, seemed to view teaching undergrads as a necessary inconvenience.
    Also, because there are no PhD students at Rose (as there are at WPI), there are not legions of grad students serving as TAs and instructors for lower-level classes. I asked at Rose about who did the instruction for the first-year calculus sequence, and I was told that they break the first-years up into classes of 25 students, and every class has a dedicated professor taking care of everything having to do with that group of 25 students. Wow.

2. Society-focused versus job-focused
    WPI seems focused on and committed to making the world a better place, as indicated by their admissions materials, their IQP requirement (especially the types of IQP projects), and the Great Problems Seminars that are offered to first-years. Rose, in contrast, seems largely silent on anything relating to societal issues; I went back and re-watched all of the Rose admissions videos (because this matters to Son 2), and the closest they come to anything relating to societal issues is saying that students like to do community service, accompanied by video of some event building and/or fixing bikes. Last year Rose did start the Noblitt Scholars program, which has the stated goal of equipping students to use their “passion and energy to solve national and global challenges;” the example areas of interest are “sustainability, infrastructure, cybersecurity, or health care” (Noblitt Scholars Program | Rose-Hulman). However, this scholarship program is by competitive application after admission, and it is unclear what support in this direction is available to students who don’t make it into that program. It seems somewhat telling that WPI highlights various stories of students making a difference in people’s lives (e.g., making light fixtures for corrugated metal houses using 16 oz water bottles filled with bleach solution); Rose, on the other hand, seems to consistently highlight info about people working at SpaceX, Amazon, and Google.

3. Non-STEM requirements (i.e., Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences)
    For WPI, it seems it’s 8 classes total. You have to take 3 courses in one of six areas (e.g., music, philosophy), and then you have to take a seminar (which includes a mini-thesis) or a practicum (think mini-recital) in that same area. So you have to commit 4 classes to one HUA area, which can really work against you if humanities and arts aren’t your thing, but political science or economics is. You also have to take 2 additional HUA classes, one of which has to be in a different grouping. And then you have to take two classes in social sciences (e.g., economics, political science), but one of those is already fulfilled by the required pre-IQP class (which is apparently quite a bit of work). (Also, WPI has a PE requirement equivalent to one course, but Rose doesn’t that I can find.)
    For Rose, it seems it’s 9 classes total (directly comparable to WPI’s 8, since both schools are 12 courses a year). Two of those are writing (first-year class and a technical writing class); the only restriction on the other 7 is that you have to take at least one class in two of the three areas of study (Humanities & Arts, Social Sciences, Modern Language). So, you could take 6 economics classes and 1 class in Humanities & Arts, or you could take 7 classes in 7 different areas. Much more flexibility than WPI.

It would really help to know to what extent we’ve sized these things up correctly, and it would be great to have any additional info anyone can supply along these dimensions. Thanks.

5 Likes

Some awesome analysis - we’ll be doing similar research for our S26.
Looking at HMC as a reach, and RPI/WPI/VT … and similar schools…

Wow! You have really done your HW! Kudos.

My son is a junior at WPI. We looked at RPI, Northeastern and BU, but since he decided that his major would be aerospace, he decided WPI was where he wanted to be (RPI in Troy was very scary). He applied EA and never looked back.

As you know, every school and college experience have their pros and cons. I remember applying for transfer my freshman year, then sticking it out and being quite happy where I was. There is no 100% perfect school.

OK. Point 1:
Yes, WPI does have grad and Phd students. However, classes are not given by them. My son has actually found it to be an advantage to have the grad students as TAs, bc they are younger and can often give better explanations, or at least explain it in a different way than the profs - better to have two different explanations than the same explanation repeated again. Also, when choosing classes, do a bit of research on profs (ratemyprofessor or similar, or talk to upperclass students), no matter the college.

We live in Europe, where teachers are not very accessible. At WPI, my son was afraid to approach a prof in his office to ask a question before the first exam. I convinced him that that was what we were paying for, so he went. My son left that office THRILLED!! Not only did the prof help him, but he spent 30 min with him to explain the problem from three different angles. Yes, the profs have set office hours where they MUST be present int heir office, but most profs are always in their offices between classes and are available. There is also a drop-in MASH (math and science help) workshop where students can go anytime, without an appointment, and get help from upperclass students and TAs. A great resource.

Plus, if you have done the campus tour, then you know the WPI motto: Go To Class, Do The Work, Ask For Help. At WPI, the 7-week terms go by so fast that students need to ask for help immediately or things will snowball. My son had never spoken up for himself in his life (and it was hard bc he had never studied math/science in English before), and this was perhaps one of the most important life lessons he has learned at WPI.

Point 2: The pandemic has meant that my son could not go off campus (to Ecuador) for his IQP project. They are working online, all in Spanish, but it really is a shame. For me, the highlight of the IQP is that students are put in a group of 5-6 students, all with different majors, and they have to research a problem, brainstorm a solution, and do the legwork to devise a solution. For my son, this means researching textiles in museums (which they are doing now in Worcester). This closely simulates the real-world environment, where an engineer has to work with the HR person, the computer techie, the materials supplier, etc. A great off-campus experience.

Point 3: Non-STEM humanities requirements
UGH, is what your child is probably thinking. Mine did, too. But, what is a scientist if they cannot report and defend their findings?

My son took an econ class, and then chose to focus on music, starting with an intro class and working up to a final project with musical robots (one of which he had to create). Very cool, and one of his compositions is now my ringtone. It was a great creative outlet, which also gave him the opportunity to express emotions without words (which is something lots of STEM-oriented minds could benefit from).

Aside from academics, my son joined the sailing club and running club to fulfill the PE requirement, and his other interests have been the rocketry club (classified for the NASA finals in Alabama, but cancelled by the pandemic) and the meditation club. He and friends have taken day trips to Boston, hiking on Wachusett and the White Mountains, and he’s been to a secure defense facility in CT with the rocket club.

All in all, the WPI experience has been amazing for our son. We have watched him bloom into a creative, self-sufficient, confident man that we couldn’t be more proud of.

Good luck to all!

5 Likes

@HomeschoolMomMA , I wrote a response, but I did not respond specifically to you. Hopefully, you will now see it.

Thanks for the very helpful insights from first hand experience!

1 Like

In re-reading my message, I forgot to respond to your concern about the humanities requirements taking up too much time and then having difficulties to finish the major requirements. In my son’s case, because aerospace is one of the least popular and demanding majors (I think he said only 25 students in his class are AE majors), there are certain major requirements at the upper levels that are not offered every term. So his advisor gave him a mock 4-year schedule that he has strictly followed in order to fit everything in. It does not leave much wiggle room, but I think more popular majors do not have this scheduling issue.

Plus, because the classes are intense, WPI programs in one NR per year (?), assuming at some point the students are not going to pass everything. HOWEVER, if you have AP/IB credit or place into a higher calc class freshman year (my son placed into calc III), AND you do not NR, AND you follow the scheduling recommendations of your advisor, you can actually fulfill your major requirements in 3.5 years and take some grad-level classes your senior year (knock on wood). That makes the 5-year BS/MS plan much more doable.

Just curious, since we have offers from both RPI and WPI, and visited both. I felt both Troy and Worcester were run down cities, with similar problems. I also wouldn’t feel safe if my daughter were to go out on those towns at night either. Like Syracuse, RPI, WPI, they all seem to be these great schools in towns/cities that have been on a long slow decline.

Violent crime is worse in Worcester, with theft worse in Troy. Both are well above the US average for crime.

Worcester seems to be having a bit of a resurgence, and the additional colleges in that city are promising in that regard.

Now, if you meant “ugly campus” or something when you said “scary”, then my entire reply here is moot :slight_smile:

Yes, when I said ‘scary’, I was referring to the city.

Unlike you, I did not look up crime rates to compare, so my opinion was merely based on my superficial first impression, and my sons felt the same. I don’t know which way you drove into Troy, but the way that we came in (up route 4, on eastern shore of the river, from MA) had areas that looked like an abandoned mining town - condemned houses and all. The hill that RPI is on seemed much safer, but I would not want my child going down the hill at night.

I grew up near Worcester, so I was leary about going to see WPI. Believe me, the city was far worse in the 1980s, and I can see the improvements. The WPI area is great, with the park to the north, churches and the Worcester Art Museum to the east, and most of the houses south to Highland St are owned by the school, Greek houses and student off-campus apartments. This year, my son and roommates live south of Highland, near an elementary school and Becker College.

My feeling of both campuses and cities is that the schools themselves are safe and well patrolled, and most people living near camous are involved with the college. However, the further you get off campus, it would probably be better not to venture alone (or, at least, that is what I would advise a young lady).

Congrats on the offers!

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight, and it’s good to know your son is having a positive experience and feeling good about living off campus (since that can be a sizeable savings, right?).

On RPI, we actually drove from the West coming from Vermont (we had been on a family trip there), and so we came in on that nicer hill side you mentioned. But what you describe reminds me some of what we saw years ago when oldest visited Seton Hall. We were actually scared for our safety driving through South Orange NJ, and had made our decision before we even went into the campus (which in itself was nice, but had a wall and metal spiked fence around it all for a reason).

My oldest attends Binghamton, which is a similar situation. Really nice and safe campus (almost 14K students there), and it feels entirely separated from the city itself. The city of Binghamton is a very mixed bag. A few areas that are more active and safe, but lots of areas you do not want your kid in.

This seems to be a major issue with many of the colleges in the Northeast. Good schools, scary towns or cities. This doesn’t seem to be as much of an issue on the West Coast, Midwest or South.

In New England, most LAC are small and located in absolutely idyllic towns (I attended Mount Holyoke), but it is true that the techie schools and universities are mostly in larger cities, with their pros and cons. For my youngest son, we visited Colby, Amherst, Bates, Bowdoin and Tufts, and they were all quite nice.

In reference to the R&B costs at WPI: I just checked, and the cost to live on campus (required for all first-year students, which I feel is a good approach) is now $16000. In his first year, my son chose to live in the same dorm as the dining hall (Morgan) in a forced triple, but he thought that being close to food was more important than living space (although during COVID these triples were made doubles again). Sophomore year, he and friends lived in Faraday, a WPI-owned apartment building (3 BR for 4 students, with open living room and kitchen w/peninsula - new and nice). He went off the meal plan and forayed into cooking, which has really worked out well - we saved thousands (meal plan is $6800) and he has learned to cook! That was a great intermediate step to living off campus junior & senior year: he pays $500/month in rent, which includes heat, electricity & water (only has to pay for internet). To cover rent, food & odd expenses, he usually asks for $700-800/month, so we are saving at least $6000/year over the WPI R&B costs.

What is your daughter’s intended major? My son is AE.

Her major is IMGD, interactive media and game design. She’s an artist with technical interests. All of her illustration is done digitally with tablets and she has interest in either going into game design, animation, 3d modeling, etc.

One of the pros and cons of a school like WPI and RPI is that she would be more art and design focused in a sea of engineers. When we visited in Feb 2020 we did a tour and they had 20 tour guides. Of the tour guides 18 or so were some form of engineer, and the 2 others were in STEM in some way. She was a little worried where she would fit in. But she gets the value of STEM even in the future of design and likes the program. Being the rarity on campus may give her an in with clubs and projects where she can contribute on the design side while the other kids all fight over the engineering roles :slight_smile:

Well, first of all, ‘fitting in’ is something I would not be concerned about at WPI. My son is an international student who had never lived in the US before, had never done math or physics in English before, and really did not know if he was prepared for a US college experience, especially at a college with Greek life. But he honestly has had no problems finding his niche - somehow a Hispanic, a Muslim and a kid from Tennessee have become this tight-knit motley crew since freshman year. By looking at them, you would think that they would have nothing in common, but they are now like brothers!

Also, at techie schools, even the football jocks and sorority girls are all a mix of nerdy-smart and tolerant of others. Definitely not cliquey. I remember the day we had to say good-bye to our son to fly back to Spain, when only the athletes, cheerleaders, band members and international students had moved in. I kid you not, when we walked on the floor, at least a dozen kids came out of their rooms to meet us, asking about Spain, and even chit-chatting with my mother who is in her 80s. I felt very reassured that my son would be fine in such a positive environment.

Plus, meeting people with different life experiences have encouraged my son to try out new things that he never would have before, like sailing, running club and meditation club. Also, as you must know, the Humanities Department is the largest on campus, and the humanities requirement has allowed him to explore music (even though he couldn’t even read sheet music), and now he is well-versed in digital composing & editing, and his final music project was composing a piece for musical robots, one of which he had to build himself.

As for IMGD, I believe one of his roomies is majoring in computer engineering-game design, and they have another friend who is definitely more artistic and doing IMGD. I am kicking myself, because I know he was just telling me about one of his cool projects last week, and now I can’t remember exactly what it was. I’ve sent him a message to get more info. But I am sure that you are right: on group projects, her artistic input would be greatly valued.

In the end, wherever your daughter goes, I’m sure she’ll be happy. You are also very lucky that she already has two acceptances. My younger son has only has two rejections, so things are very tense around here now.

1 Like

A comment about Rose-Hulman’s study lounges located near faculty offices, allowing students to pop in to ask faculty for help with assignments. This might sound appealing but it might not be good for learning. I say this from experience at the university at which I teach. We have Calculus “labs” which are rooms where students can get help on calculus assignments. Some students will camp out in these labs and constantly ask the instructor for help with problems. This isn’t really conducive to learning, esp. in subjects like, math, engineering and economics (among others). For students to really learn the material, some “wrestling” and “struggling” with concepts and their application can be really beneficial. This was my own experience when a student. In short, instructors can be too accessible and too quick to help!

3 Likes

Just had an engineer graduate from Mudd, and a CS freshman transfer from WPI to Rose-Hulman. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

3 Likes

So we are from NYC … (S’22 is a stemmy kid in a private school here) wants to study CS/DS

• HMC would be perfect if not for the HSA requirement, not sure my son can handle this many humanities (even if 4 could be econ, and 2 could be history of physics and psychology)

• We visited Stevens, we’ll be touring WPI soon (and maybe RPI) as low targets / safeties.
    From everything we hear about WPI - it could be great, but 1st hand feedback would be awesome.

• RHIT seems too far, and not clear what it would offer over WPI/RPI/Stevens.

@CaryPlanner S22 has both WPI and RHIT on his list. Can you tell us about the transfer? Were there any pros/cons to WPi? Feel free to PM if warranted. I’m super curious about the comparison!

3 Likes

My 2020 grad was accepted to all his schools…NCSU, WPI, RPI, Stevens and Rose-Hulman. He could have been happy at any and got generous merit aid from all but our local state school (which is a bargain anyway). He liked the kids at Stevens but heard from kids and staff that early level classes were not well taught. :(. RPI seemed to have some issues with their ARC program. So he was choosing between WPI and Rose…he liked the kids at both (visiting each twice for multiple days, visiting classes and clubs, etc.).

He decided on WPI, and we were impressed by their strong COVID protections (testing twice a week) and their promised social pods and hybrid in-person classes. The testing and safety was well implemented, but the rest never materialized. No social pods. Instead of an hour per day of in person classes…it became an hour a week. The kids got in trouble with RAs for talking in the hall, floor lounges were off limits, they couldn’t have kids in their rooms unless they were 6 feet apart (the rooms on his mostly singles floor were too small to do so), clubs were virtual, classes were virtual, very few chances for socialization. The freshmen assigned to apartments or to small lab classes that met in person or who had band or a sport in person or who were sophomores and up who already had friends seemed to fare better. My kid found his Spanish class to be okay and his CS and Calc IV (skipped Calc III, which I highly recommend as WPI gives credit for 3 if you pass 4, for which he earned an A) instruction he rated subpar. He’s always had great teachers so expected good quality instruction. He met with the Dean who had offered to help him identify an in person class for B Term, but didn’t come up with any specifics. She said she was more surprised that his Spanish was okay than that the CS and Calc profs weren’t great, as she just expected it to be a bad year. His academic advisor wasn’t super helpful (didn’t have any advice when asked about which Spanish or CS level to take…when my kid contacted the department chair, there was a Spanish placement test). My kid didn’t love minoring in a humanity (Spanish) as Econ or Statistics was more appealing, but not an allowed option. He asked lots of questions before more in about how to end up in an apartment dorm but Res Life wasn’t super helpful and he was only apparently allowed in the one dorm with allergy friendly carpet due to his allergies but not told that. :(. Registration is a mess, but it does seem to work out eventually if you just keep hustling…but stressful for a couple of months of summer.

Food at WPI is bad; the only college where my kid used a napkin to soak up grease off pizza and burgers were inedible. Goats Head is better than Morgan food, but is often limited to how often you can eat there. My kid ate fine at every other college we visited.

Many WPI profs in the pandemic played old videos of instruction…you could hear answers but not the kids’ questions. Kids would email questions and just be referred to FAQs,which they’d already checked. Academic and social support lacing in pandemic. I’m sure it’s better normally.

I aksed

He decided on WPI, and we were impressed by their strong COVID protections (testing twice a week) and their promised social pods and hybrid in-person classes. The testing and safety was well implemented, but the rest never materialized. No social pods. Instead of an hour per day of in person classes…it became an hour a week. The kids got in trouble with RAs for talking in the hall, floor lounges were off limits, they couldn’t have kids in their rooms unless they were 6 feet apart (the rooms on his mostly singles floor were too small to do so), clubs were virtual, classes were virtual, very few chances for socialization. The freshmen assigned to apartments or to small lab classes that met in person or who had band or a sport in person or who were sophomores and up who already had friends seemed to fare better.

My kid found his Spanish class to be okay and his CS and Calc IV (skipped Calc III, which I highly recommend as WPI gives credit for 3 if you pass 4, for which he earned an A) instruction he rated subpar. He’s always had great teachers so expected good quality instruction. He met with the Dean who had offered to help him identify an in person class for B Term, but didn’t come up with any specifics. She said she was more surprised that his Spanish was okay than that the CS and Calc profs weren’t great, as she said she just expected it to be a bad year. :frowning:

His academic advisor wasn’t super helpful (didn’t have any advice when asked about which Spanish or CS level to take…when my kid contacted the department chair, there was a Spanish placement test). My kid didn’t love minoring in a humanity (Spanish) as Econ or Statistics was more appealing, but not an allowed option. He asked lots of questions before move in about how to end up in an apartment dorm, but Res Life wasn’t super helpful and he was only apparently allowed in the one dorm with allergy friendly carpet due to his allergies but not told that. :(.

WPI Registration is a mess, but it does seem to work out eventually if you just keep hustling…but stressful for a couple of months of summer.

Food at WPI is bad; the only college where my kid used a napkin to soak up grease off pizza and burgers were inedible. Goats Head is better than Morgan food, but is often limited to how often you can eat there. My kid ate fine at every other college we visited.

Many WPI profs in the pandemic played old videos of instruction…you could hear answers but not the kids’ questions. Kids would email questions and just be referred to FAQs,which they’d already checked. Academic and social support lacing in pandemic. I’m sure it’s better normally.

I asked WPI parents on FB to list their kids’ fav profs in non-pandemic times. A couple listed an amazing humanities prof who helped their kids to love a non-fav class. No one listed any fav profs in major. One parent commented that WPI has some of the best and the worst profs. Professors did crazy things like telling a kid that had two online (COVID) final exams at the same time that he’d just have to miss one of them. Or multiple profs giving a zero for an assignment bc a textbook hadn’t arrived when it was due on day 3 (kids are told by WPI not to order materials until day 1 of class as different profs have diff text requirements). Just lots of weird little unfair things that seemed to be reported by multiple parents so you figured it must be true.

The parents are amazing at both Rose and WPI. The kids all seem great too.

When I asked Rose-Hulman parents for their kids’ fav profs, I had two dozen answers in under two hours. Professors who the kids would take any class, just to have them again. Professors who offered to help, even when they aren’t in their class anymore. My kid, considering a transfer, emailed a couple of Rose-Hulman professors a question, late at night, and got an immediate reply and above & beyond help and suggestions specific to him and reached out to admissions for him…better help than my kid got from his academic advisor at WPI.

Honestly, both are good schools. Both have pros and cons. Rose-Hulman just seems like a better fit for my introverted CS kid. When he took a leave of absence after the first quarter at WPI, wanting a real in-person college experience with friends, classes, clubs, etc., the WPI Dean refused to promise him a chance at coming back for freshman orientation and a freshman dorm…she just couldn’t make up her mind what his return would be like and tried to pressure him into not taking a leave. My kid reached out to President Leshin, who happily offered to let him have that real freshman experience the following fall, as COVID was just not that.

At Rose-Hulman, the professors he emailed, said you were only at WPI for a quarter (7 weeks)…you didn’t get a real freshman experience. We think you should be considered a freshman and not a transfer. We’re making sure admissions gives you that. We want you to have all the real joys of making friends, going to orientation, having dinner with your floor (Rose floors all eat dinner together each night and go to a restaurant in town together on Saturdays).

At WPI, we heard of kids who didn’t have any in -person classes at all, didn’t like the food, weren’t allowed to eat with their roommate due to COVID crazy restrictions (they sleep in the same room but can’t eat together?) or didn’t have a roommate, and didn’t want to brave the 18 inches of snow to walk to the dining hall and lost 20 pounds. The school wasn’t willing to help. At Rose, when parent said their introverted kid who was staying in their rooms and not eating enough, the school said, don’t worry…the RA will stop by when the group goes to dinner. We’ve got your kid. It just feels like there is more support and care and quality instruction and when things go wrong…someone who helps.

I’m sure WPI is a great school for most kids, especially outside of COVID. But even this spring, WPI said…even if you are vaccinated, don’t get together. The awareness of the need for socialization just didn’t seem to exist, no matter how many parents reached out with concerns. Feel free to PM questions.

5 Likes

Thanks for going in to detail. I’m so sorry your son had such a rough first quarter and commend you both for taking action to seek a better experience! Some colleges handled Covid better than others, but it sounds like there would have been issues even in non-pandemic times. I’ve heard very similar stories about the support level at Rose. They seem to take pride in their community, inclusivity, and excellence. I’m glad they’re willing to include your son in their freshman events and give him a fresh start.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’m sure WPI could have worked in a non pandemic year…or if he returned in 2021. But it was surprising that the admin didn’t seem to anticipate or respond to socialization needs. I think they were just scared of COVID. Super happy my kid decided to take a leave.

I made lots of great parent friends there and spent the rest of the year answering questions about how to take a leave or who was actually helpful in admin…despite not posting publicly that my kid took a leave. When frosh parents were struggling to help isolated kids, my name and number were privately shared in the group.

I was disappointed when the Dean (who did call me, on suggestion from the parent coordinator) that she said that all college kids just text their parents and whine over any struggle.

2020 was not a normal year, going 23 hours a day not seeing anyone in person is not healthy, and every single parent said…my kid never complains…they never ask for help, so this is big.

I think the Dean isn’t STEM person. Any robotics team mom knows these kids are super independent, resilient, and just work the problem…they don’t complain unless they have the flu, there is a hurricane, or just get handed an impossible situation. Definitely need to know your population to be able to best meet their unique needs.

2 Likes