Computer Networking and CyberSecurity Major, BS. How's it?

Hello,

I have been accepted for computer networking and cybersecurity major. I would like to know is good to pursue this major from Champlain college? Do they have good placements after graduation under the cybersecurity field? Do they have any on-campus jobs for students in Cybersecurity field?

I got a scholarship of $5000 for Spring 2017 and $5000 for fall 2017. Is it a decent scholarship or not? Is it worth to attend champlain with this amount of scholarship?

Looking forward to your response,

Thanks!

What’s your budget and what would your total costs be? (It’s not how big the scholarship is but rather how much is left o pay.)
Where else have you applied?
Champlain is well-known for its Cs-related majors.

@RobinPuri Congratulations on your acceptance!! It’s an excellent program with really great job placement results. This information from our website is taken directly from our annual survey of our alumni, which has a massive response rate: “In the class of 2015, 100% secured jobs in their fields within six months of graduation, 95% in positions relevant to their career goals.” We’re very proud of the career success our students have had in this field! You’ll also do a ton of field work during your time in the program, which helps to contribute to this success we see for our students. You can learn a lot more about career success for our students here: http://www.champlain.edu/technology-degrees/computer-networking-and-information-security/career-success

There are jobs on campus as well, particularly in our Senator Leahy Center for Digital Investigation. You can learn more about that here: http://www.champlain.edu/cybersecurity-and-digital-forensics/senator-patrick-leahy-center-for-digital-investigation-(lcdi)

Regarding scholarships, I encourage you to reach out to the Financial Aid Office to have further conversations. They can be very helpful to answer questions and give great insight!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!