Computer purchases from the bookstore - not allowed on Hokie Passport?

<p>I had read somewhere that the students used their passports for purchases at the bookstore. Today, when we went to buy the computer, I was told that they do not allow students to purchase anything there, on their Hokie account. </p>

<p>Huh? Was I misinformed?</p>

<p>I think so. The only thing I was ever allowed to purchase with my Hokie Passport was food from the various on-campus sites and from the drink machines. Other than that I just used it to get into buildings. Never heard of purchasing things in the bookstore with it.</p>

<p>I just checked the Passport section on Tech’s website, and it sure does state that one of the places you can use it, is at the bookstore. Weird.</p>

<p>Wow. That seems like something that the bookstore should know. I’ve never seen a student purchase student in the bookstore with their Hokie Passport. It must be something that they don’t really mention. I’m glad you found that information. I’ll probably use that instead of my debit card.</p>

<p>Hmm…this could be confusing.</p>

<p>I know you can buy books and whatever else from the bookstore using your Hokie Passport. Not sure about computers, but I’ve done the transaction for books, though so it’s possible.</p>