conditional enrollment

<p>Does everyone get the yellow sheet that says you have to make such and such gpa, and take such and such placement test to keep your admit status???</p>

<p>I didn't get one</p>

<p>I think I remember you from the UMich threads...deferred right? I think its really responsible and decent of you to give up your spot on the deferred list if you aren't interested in going...I wrote them a letter telling them how much I wanted to go.</p>

<p>If you dont mind my asking what other schools you applied to besides Mich, Wisc and UChicago. Is Wisc really your second choice school??? I've never really heard anything about wisconsin so I'm not sure about attending...any insight???</p>

<p>I don't know 100% why I like Wisconsin so much, I just do. I love Madison and I especially love the state of Wisconsin (absolutely one of the most beautiful places I've ever been... especially up in the northern areas)</p>

<p>Most importantly the academics are oustanding. Beyond that, I find the people (students, faculty, etc) extremely friendly and amiable. </p>

<p>I could see myself living in Wisconsin after college or in any of the midwest states (which is why I mainly applied to MW schools... I'm originally from the MW and I want to get out of AZ and go back there, so)</p>

<p>Also, I plan on doing graduate a few years after my Undergrad (so I can get experience in my field)... and I think a Wisconsin education does great in setting you up for that and also for a job.</p>

<p>Badger athletics are a bonus, imo :)</p>

<p>I might add more later, this was the summarized version.</p>

<p>Oh yeah, and the price is AWESOME for the education you get even as a OOSer (31k here as opposed to something in the 40s at Michigan) </p>

<p>As for other schools, UChicago, ASU, U of A, NAU, Baylor, UT Austin... Could've gone to Brandeis through family connections (too expensive, over-rated, and way too far from home)</p>

<p>None of them really interested me. I got a full ride to all the in-state universities (ASU, U of A, NAU) but they're all pretty low quality. The only one I'd consider attending is ASU and it has probably the worst college campus in the history of mankind. In addition to that they have a 90% acceptance rate and take kids who shouldn't be in college ANYWHERE. Baylor again isn't what I would consider a great school. UT Austin was... well... perhaps a little too incestuous with Texas residents to grab my attention... I like to see a better spread of students from all over the place....</p>

<p>Ok, sorry for the long post :P</p>

<p>Good luck with your decision :)</p>