Condolences & Support - God Bless VT

<p>To the entire community, we are all with you...</p>

<p>Our thoughts and prayers are with you... The nation mourns your loss.</p>

<p>University of Notre Dame alumni and parent</p>

<p>My prayers go out to the entire Virginia Tech community. God bless the families and friends of those who have been lost or wounded in this terrible tragedy.</p>

<p>My heart aches. I am so very sorry, and the entire Virginia Tech family is in my prayers.</p>

<p>Prayers are being sent to the Hokie nation this day.</p>

<p>Prayers to the officers who run to danger and to serve the students. A tragic and horrific day for them. Prayers to all who have been touched by this unspeakable act.</p>

<p>This is a horrible tragedy. Virginia Tech is in the hearts of all today.</p>

<p>Support, Word.</p>

<p>I really don't know what to say, but this is a horrible act. I'm shocked....I don't even want to leave the house.</p>

<p>I am so very sorry that this has happened to the Virginia Tech. community. I will light a candle for you all this evening and keep watching the news--my thoughts & prayers are with you. Schools need to be safe places where people can teach and learn. </p>

<p>--From a college professor who has one son just finishing college this year and another about to begin in the fall.</p>

<p>The FSU Family sends it's thoughts and prayers. This is a terrible tragedy.</p>

<p>My sincere condolences from London.</p>

<p>Psmyth000</p>

<p>Thoughts and prayers from the Northeast</p>

<p>This is a terrible tragedy. I wish you all the best luck with life after this incident. </p>

<p>-University of Illinois</p>

<p>Our thoughts and prayers are with you.</p>

<p>-University of Virginia</p>

<p>This is really awful, on an incredible scale. Thoughts are with the students and the families. </p>

<p>-U. of Chicago</p>

<p>Most sincere sympathy and best wishes to all who are affected by this tragedy.</p>

<p>-University of Illinois</p>

<p>My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims of this senseless tragedy. It affects us all... may something like this never happen again. </p>

<p>Sending love from UCLA.</p>

<p>Thoughts, prayers and love to all students, your parents and the staff at VTech. </p>

<p>With Love from Philadelphia</p>

<p>We are praying for you through our tears.</p>