Condolences & Support - God Bless VT

<p>My condolences and sorrow go out to the friends and family of this horrible tragedy.</p>

<p>I do not really know how to respond to this. This is a terrible tragedy. My condolences go out to all those in VT community.</p>

<p>Prayers to the entire VA Tech community</p>

<p>God bless from California.</p>

<p>-Eric
University of San Diego</p>

<p>We visited your beautiful campus on Saturday. Your spirit, pride and warmth overwhelmed us. You are in our thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Blacksburg, you are in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<ul>
<li>Saumil, MD</li>
</ul>

<p>What happened is simply terrible...</p>

<p>Sincere and loving condolences to all who were affected by the shooting. My heart goes out to all of you.</p>

<p>My sincere condolences .....
Govind, University of Michigan</p>

<p>What a terrible tragedy, my thoughts and prays to the entre VT community</p>

<p>My upmost sympathy goes to the victims and students at VT. I cannot express how incredibly sorry I truly am. It was a senseless travesty that should not have occured. I do not believe in god, but I pray for you to pull through.</p>

<p>Future GWU Student</p>

<p>Stay strong, guys. Hopeful thoughts for those who are being medically cared for at this point, and much support for families, friends, and of course students who have been affected by this tragedy...
-another University of Chicago</p>

<p>RIP to those who lost their lives, my condolences go out to the parents who lost their sons/daughters and to the entire VT family.</p>

<p>Hundreds of us are praying for you and your families- God bless.
Texas A&M</p>

<p>RIP to all those who were killed, and best of luck to anyone that was injured.</p>

<p>God Bless those who perished and their loved ones. Condolences from me and my family to ALL Vtech faculty and students and parents.</p>

<p>I'm not sure if this means much, but Troy High School kids in California heard about this and we're in prayers too. It was notified on a lot of our cell phones and word spread fast. You have us on your side. God bless.</p>

<p>Strongest sympathies for the Virginia Tech Community. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims of the shooting, including families and faculty. Best wishes for all of you out there. Keep it strong<3 </p>

<ul>
<li>Incoming freshman, Fall 2007, UC San Diego</li>
</ul>

<p>I don't even know what to say besides may God be with you all! I'll have you all in my prayers.</p>

<p>RIP to those murdered and I wish those injured the best. To the all those affected by the shootings, you are in my thoughts.</p>