Condolences & Support - God Bless VT

<p>I'm stunned and saddened. My thoughts are with the families and students at VTech.</p>

<p>EL, Harvard College</p>

<p>Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and the entire VT community.</p>

<p>--University of New Hampshire</p>

<p>Praying for everyone.. trying to keep up with the news and am so saddened.</p>

<p>--California, future JHU student</p>

<p>Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those lost or injured today and with all the VT community</p>

<p>Future Smith family</p>

<p>As a Christian, I can only offer my short prayer. </p>

<p>Father, may your name be kept holy. May your Kingdom come soon. Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And don't let us yield to temptation. Have mercy on those who suffer, and grant them eternal peace in your Kingdom of Heaven. </p>

<p>Johns Hopkins University</p>

<p>My condolences and prayers to everyone effected by this tragedy.
--Justin.</p>

<p>from Wesleyan via Northwestern</p>

<p>My prayers don't have words right now. God bless.</p>

<p>what a world, god bless those lost</p>

<p>God Bless the families and community of Va Tech, we will be praying for you all.</p>

<p>-from Northern Virginia</p>

<p>"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them.." - Yuna</p>

<p>My prayers are with all of the students and families of the Virginia Tech community. Go Hokies!</p>

<p>--Future University of Connecticut Student, Fall 2007</p>

<p>My thoughts and condolences to the entire VT community.</p>

<p>Condolences to the entire VT Community.</p>

<p>--Jacobs University Bremen, Germany</p>

<p>Why is it we pray and cry over such a small number of people who were killed today when tens of thousands of people starve everyday and I never hear any complaints? Does that seem right to you?</p>

<p>Be strong. If I prayed, my prayers would be with you.</p>

<p>@ Welshy -- Why don't you complain then, instead of disrespecting those who suffered in this tragedy.</p>

<p>Sincere condolences. I wish you all the best. Be strong. Let us hope that some sort of phoenix may rise from the of the ashes of this massacre. My thoughts are with the families, faculty, students, and staff of VT.</p>

<p>Every person deserves a prayer. 33 is not a small number. Every single person matters. </p>

<p>@ Welshy
Small number of poeple: are you insane??!!There are students dead and you complain about people giving their condolences and best wishes. I would request you to refrain from making such remarks and keeping your views to yourself.</p>

<p>its because that the shootings are much more personal.. im not saying tha tstarvation isnt important, its just that you wouldnt relate college with a mass murder.</p>

<p>its extremely sad because these kids and parents go to college in order to gain a better future, but they would never ge the chance to see...</p>

<p>Hope all you guys in the Virginia Tech Community are able to get through, I offer my support</p>

<p>My heart goes out to all the families who have lost a son/daughter, brother/sister today. You are in my prayers. And to the entire VT community, my deepest sympathies.</p>

<p>Buffalo, NY</p>

<p>VT you are in our prayers....you will need each other now more than ever.</p>

<p>New York City</p>